Grell Sutcliff

You've been a reaper for years. And ever since your first year you and Grell have been the best of friends. The two of did everything thing together you chased Sebastian together, reaped souls together, let's face it you guys did just about everything thing together. There was just one problem you had a major crush on the red haired reaper. That and the fact that Grell was gay and had a thing for Sebastian and William. But what you didn't know that according to Grell's standards you sure as heck did look good in red.

Grell's P.O.V

Is it obvious that Sebastian and William want nothing to do with little ol' me? I mean it's obvious that they're just playing hard to get , right? Ok, so maybe they not playing hard to get. Besides none of those two sexy buttheads matter when (Y/N) can rock the color red on so well.Oh who am I kidding, (Y/N) only sees me as her best gay friend, she'll never ever see me as a lover. Oh what did I ever to deserve all this?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Poor Grell would have never guessed that he had just spoke all of those words out loud and that you just happened to be standing by the door and heard everything last word. Did Grell really feel that way about you? Just look at yourself there had to be no way possible that Grell thought every inch of you was perfect from the bottom to the the top of course that's not exactly what he said but he just as well may have. Gathering up your courage with a soft pinkish blush on your pudgy face you slowly managed enough to knock on the knock on the door ever so softly.

Grell's P. O.V

I heard very light knocking on the door of office.Who could that be? Oh I hope it's (Y/N), I really don't want to deal with any one else right at this moment.Besides I've just got to tell her what I feel "Who is it?" I called out. " Grell it's me.Can I come in?" a voice replied. Definitely (Y/N)'s voice. I got up and opened the door for her. There she was wearing a bright (favorite shade of red) t-shirt and (same or similar shade of red) skirt. Her (H/L) (H/C) paired perfectly with the outfit and her bright yellowish green eyes (you don't get to chose your eye color as a reaper in Black Butler, sorry) and her (F/C) glasses. All of the sudden she bursted out "I love you too, Grell!" as she ran to me and wrapped her chubby arms around me. I couldn't stand it any more I brought her head up to look me in her face a bright scarlet red that matched my own l as I crashed my lips into her pudgy pink ones.

Your P.O. V

Grell was kissing you. He was kissing you, your biggest crush ever was kissing you. Slowly blushing bright than you had before you began to kiss back. The two of you eventually broke anyway catching your breath. You then heard Grell's lips say those words you always want to hear. "I love you too, (Y/N)."