Teabagging

XIV

   Just by the title, y'all can already tell this is about to be a mess.

   When I was in the 7th grade, the boys in my class and some of the high schoolers made teabagging a trend in my school. They were ridiculous. Brandon literally grabbed the back of this girl's head and basically dry humped her 💀💀. But before that, they started teabagging people's desk.

   I remember seeing one of the high schoolers unzipping his pants and pulling out his balls and squatted over someone's books. It wasn't his bare balls though, they were covered by his underwear 😂😂. Lmaoo, I wish somebody would've recorded it.

   What made it funny was that while they were doing it, they'd be like "Teeeeabaaaaag!!!"

   It was all fun and games until those niggas started coming for me. I had my head down, because I was tired that day, but then I realized the class got silent, like dead silent. They went from laughing and talking to nobody saying shit at all. Y'all know I'm paranoid, so I jumped up out my seat and Brandon, Boulden, and two other boys were around my desk in like a spaced out circle. Boulden's rock head ass gon say "Whatchu jumpin for? You don't want dick on your desk?" 😒 I was like, nigga not yours. After that, they all targeted me, but I'm not with the shits and they couldn't catch me. I was Flash in that bitch 😂😂.

   Them niggas was deadass chasing me down. I couldn't even go outside without taking off my shoes. This might sound weird, but it was actually fun.

   I almost got caught slipping though. I was outside on my phone and I heard someone running up behind me. I looked over my shoulder and I saw Boulden, and then I took off running. I was running in the grass, and there's this small hole in the ground from where the sprinklers were supposed to be, and Boulden stepped in it and his shoe got stuck😭😭💀. Wanna know what I did? "Teeeeeabaaaaag!!" all on that niggas head. He grabbed my legs and I almost fell on his face.

Sorry it's so short. A lot more happened, but it was hard to word it correctly. And I space out the updates because these are real and I don't want to run out of stories to tell.

I thank all of you for getting this book to 5k reads❤❤!!! Vote on all previous chapters if you haven't already. My next goal is to get 1k votes.