Why Girls Don't Like Me

VIII

This isn't really a story about something that has happened to me, but it will lead to more stories.

At school, most of my beefs are with girls, I don't know why. I swear on everything, I never start shit. I only end lives with my responses. I don't have any current beefs, because I'm about to be 17, and I'm trying to be all about peace 😂.

I realized that it's always the bullion back ass bitches that fan over me. Like girl, if you don't like me, how come I catch you staring directly at my face? If I don't like someone, I'd stay away from them, unless we're gonna fight.

All of those bitch are 3's. Like, are you mad that your shoulders are broader than mine? Is it because you and your sisters wear each other's old matted ass bundles? Bitch your hair isn't supposed to clump up several times a day 🙃. And for the other girl, bitch you're not supposed to keep in those box braids for the entire school year, switch it up. Are y'all mad because y'all look like your brothers? What is it 😂😂? Let me not get into the hoeness.

I didn't even mean to go off, but I just don't understand why people get so pressed over me. Outside of WattPad, I'm the person that's always cracking jokes, and laughing, so why be mad at me because the nigga you like likes to hang around me 🤔. FUCKING PUZZLED.

My internet beefs are ridiculous. On WattPad, I've been in so many arguments over characters, or my opinion on things 😂😂. Again, I haven't been in any arguments recently because it gets tiring after a while. Why would I continue to argue with you when I could just mute you?

I don't like saying this, but when I used to be on the "white" side of WattPad, there was always condescending rat bitches replying to my comments in groups. You know, those type of readers who have hella @names in the About Me section, and they have Rawr xD everywhere 😂😂. They were so serious and uptight about everything, like cheer up bitch.

My arguments on YouTube are just beyond weird. What other place has people cursing each other out for 2 weeks straight? Only YouTube? Do you guys remember New York from Flavor of Love? I fucking love her, and in January of this year, she was on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK, and this stupid troll kept saying she had an ugly hairy "twat", and y'all know I had to defend my bitch so we started arguing about how the troll's mom pays to get her "twat" ate..... It was just a mess 😭.

This is so short, but it felt like I was typing forever 😂😂. VOTE AND COMMEMT ❤