My Brother Doesn't Trust Me

X

This happened recently, and when I say recently, I mean yesterday morning. My older brother (the one that snitched on me about burning the carpet) and this guy have been friends since they were like 7 or 8, and they're 22 now. The boy is cute, I don't have a crush on him, but I'd fuck with him if I was a little bit older.

It's weird though, because he's shorter than me. He's around 5'7, and I'm 5'11, that won't work 💀. But he has really long dreads, and he gives me big dick tease. He just walks like he's packin' an arm between his legs. He got a cakes too, and I like guys with fat asses because they gotta match my fly 🍑🍑. He low key reminds me of Jacquees as well😍😍.

Anyway. I guess my brother borrowed money from him, and when it was time to pay it back, my brother gave the money to my mom so she could give it his friend, because my brother left to go hoe around 😂. My mom ended up giving the money to my dad, and he ended up giving the money to me, because they both left to go to work. I swear that money was passed around so much. So this nigga finally comes to my house around 12, and I've been up waiting for his ass since 8. I was annoyed, and tired as fuck. Be prompt and punctual my nigga.

When he knocked on the door, I knew I was gonna walk outside looking amazing like every other day, because that's what I do best, shade to the dusty bums of my past and present 🙃. I was wrong though, because I walked past a mirror and I had bed head 😭😭😭, but I didn't give a fuck. To make everything worse, as soon as I opened the door, my dog came out of nowhere almost knocking me off my feet just so he can run outside and bark, bitch. I dragged my dog back inside and I locked his ass up.

I finally go back outside to give him the money, and y'all know I had to look at his print. I couldn't see it, because he had on jeans 😒. After I gave it to him, he says, "I asked your brother for your number, but he won't give it to me." Lmao, my brother knew better than to trust me with that boys number😂😂. I probably would've tried something.

I just want to say thank you again to everyone who reads my crazy stories. I love clicking onto WattPad with 70 notifications. That honestly makes me want to write a real book, but I'm not ready for that yet 😂😂. And sorry if this chapter was a little confusing. I kept deleting and rewriting stuff, and eventually I was like fuck it.