I'm different

This story is about the time that I realized that I was gay, lol.

IIII

I used to love watching music videos on Music Choice to copy the choreography while singing along to the song, and the dancing was always a flop.

Soldier by Destiny's Child was bomb as fuck, and when Music Choice added the video, you know I had to fuck it up one time 😂. There wasn't much choreography, so I was just copying Kelly ( Idk what the hell she doing).

When the video started, I was making up a whole new song because I didn't know all the lyrics, especially the raps. So when Beyoncé's part came on, I cut up. I got so hype, especially because the guy that popped up after her was looking real daddyish. When he lifted up his shirt, I damn near died. Bitch I was staring at the TV, mouth agape and all. Watch the video in the MM to see who I'm talking about.

Of course I've seen shirtless guys before on like summer commercials, but this one time was different. Even before that, at school I didn't blend well with the other boys. I've always had girls as friends. I did interact with boys, but it felt forced.

~~~

Slightly off topic, but I'm going to be talking about my first kiss with a boy as well 🙄, I feel like my stories are way too short.

I feel so disgusted 😩. On God I wish I could take it back, not because it was a gay experience, but because of the person I did it with.

His name was Devin 😒. The lil nigga stunk, (is that grammatically correct?) he smelled like spit, he wore dirty socks, he walked on the back of his shoes, his teeth were fucked up, he had hella scabs, he was a cry baby, and he sucked his thumb all day 😭.

I know I'm not supposed to be talking bad about children, but if I remember him correctly, he was a mess. Just thinking about it annoys me, like what was I thinking? Why didn't I pick one of the hygienic boys?

Vote and comment ❤️
I type on my phone, so I don't know if the word format is messing up.
Excuse any errors.