He Stole From My Friend

IX

Y'all remember Brandon? (Insert heart eyes) Lol, ever since I wrote about him, it brought back the crush I had- I would've said "old feelings", but what are those? 😂

Anyway, it was lunch time, and both Middle schoolers and High schoolers were outside in the infamous field. My friend was doing backflips and shit with some other student, and his phone fell out of his pocket. I looked up and saw Brandon almost break his neck trying to run in the field to get it 😂. That's another reason why I can't fuck with him like that, he steals, and I can't be with a nigga that takes shit. He put the phone in his pocket and he started walking back toward the school. Once he got halfway there, I followed him.

When you go through my school's back entrance there's a stack of chairs, and when I made it to the door, he was walking away from the chairs. He walked towards the door, where I was, and his fine ass looked at me and was like "Where you going" 😍😍, I didn't answer him though, I just walked into the classroom and looked through my bag so he wouldn't know that I followed him.

When I walked back outside, I saw that everyone was walking toward the building, meaning lunch was over. My friend was going classroom to classroom with the Principal asking everybody did they take his phone. Of course, Brandon's daddyish ass didn't say a word but he was acting like he was trying to help them find it. So after a while, my friend got pissed 😂😂. He was like "AIN'T NONE OF Y'ALL LEAVING UNTIL ONE OF Y'ALL THIEVES GIVES ME MY PHONE BACK!!" Brandon still didn't say nothing. So my friend called his phone from someone else's, but it didn't ring because Brandon turned it off.

We continued on with class until the next period, and on break time my teacher let my friend go to Find My iPhone on her computer, and it showed that the phone was still in the building. The Principal left out with my friend, and they ended up calling the police, because the phone was worth over $100, so whoever stole it would go to JDC.

I decided that I wanted to be petty, especially because at that time, I didn't like Brandon because he borderline bullied me 😂😂. He use to always act weird with me, like giving me death glares and making slick comments. And y'all know me, so I always stared back at him like wassup sis, bitch you're not about to punk me 😂. Back to my pettiness. I was mouthing to my teacher that I knew who took the phone, and that bitch Boulden got loud as said "Jerry you know you stole the phone? Who took it?" 😒 I almost punched his ass for being messy, that's why I curved his duck ass. Anyway, after Boulden opened his mouth, Brandon was looking at me like he wanted to beat my ass, but then the police walked in AND BITCH BRANDON WAS SO SHOOK!!! 😂😂😂😂 He started playing in his hair and fidgeting, I was dying.

The Principal, the officer, and my friend all went outside to see if he over looked his phone. Brandon tried to save his ass by saying that Keyoun must've taken it, but he was honestly screwed until the Principal walked bye the chairs and found the phone 😂😂 Brandon was happy and pissed at the same time.

Y'all might ask why I didn't pull my friend aside and tell him that Brandon took his phone, but I would've if he still haven't found it by the end of the day.

I need y'all to do me a favor. Please download Mercari and use my invitation code 😭😭 They have so many good deals. Message me if you'll do it.