Niggas

VI

Even though I go to a private school, it's still filled with the typical young hoes, and ain't shit ass niggas. I don't know why some people think that it's so different from public schools, to me they're the same. The only difference is that you have to wear a uniform.
There were two boys who used to always flirt with me when no one was paying attention. They were friends, but I don't think that either of them knew that the other was flirting with me.

I'm saying names, because neither of those niggas read. The first one's name was Boulden, he wasn't there at the beginning of the school year, but he came in November of our 6th grade year. When he walked in our class, my friend and I immediately started talking to him, because we didn't really fuck with the rest of the class. After getting him to open up to us, he started giving me looks, and sitting too close. I would always ignore it, because if you're not going to show me affection in public, bitch don't look my way. Later on, I think he inboxed me of FaceBook, or messaged me on Kik and he was being bold. He was saying stuff like "Jerry if you were a girl, I'd fuck the shit outta you." 🙄 but the next day in class, he would talk about all the hoes he claims he has, and how many times he had had sex. I didn't believe anything he was saying because Boulden was ass faced ugly. He had braces, glasses, he wore too much Axe, and he had a face full of acne. That boy was not cute at all. He's still ugly now even after the glow up, but the only good thing about him was that he's really tall, and I was fairly short at the time.

On to the next... The other boy's name was Brandon. He was cute, he kind of looks like that vine nigga, VictorPopeJr. Brandon was a bit more hands on. Instead of talking, he actually did it. He would walk by me, grip my waist and squeeze my ass. One time I was at my desk with my head down, and he wanted me to help him with his work. So he gets up, stands directly in front of me and he taps my shoulder. When I looked up 😩😭 all I see is his big ass dick print, and I'm trying my best not to stare, because I know that's what he wants. So this nigga takes another step closer to my face. He's so close that if he would've unzipped his pants his dick would've slapped the fuck out of me, especially because he's tall too. Y'all, it was just a bunch of mess. Brandon had too much going on for me. By the time he was 16 this nigga already had two kids, and he's been to JDC. Plus, he was 2 years older than me but we were in the same grade. He wasn't dumb, he just didn't do what he needed to do when it came to school. If Brandon had all his shit together, no criminal history, and he started talking to me now, I probably would let him fuck 😂, even if he still had kids, because from what I've seen he is a good dad. Every time he talked about them he'd always be smiling hard as hell.

Keep in mind that Boulden and Brandon WERE friends, I guess they don't fuck with each other anymore. Anyway, Brandon said that he went over Boulden's house and Boulden was masturbating to a lady doing Yoga 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀. Brandon said that while Boulden was still touching himself, he looked over and said "I'll give you head, if you give me head." By now, I am screaming right along with everyone else. I honestly believe everything he said because of what Boulden was inboxing me. It was all a complete mess. 😂😂

To all the girls that are reading this, watch these DL niggas. You never know what they're doing. And thank you all for all the votes and comments ❤️