My First Crush

V

I had a crush on this boy named Kaleb. I couldn't think of this boy's name for the longest when I started typing this. I kept telling myself that it started with a J or an H, but then I remembered that his name was similar to his sister's, and her name is Kailah😐.

He had moved on my street, and his house was across from mine but it was slightly to the right. My younger sister is really friendly, so she became friends with Kailah, and my older brother became friends with Kaleb and his brothers.

I think he had 3 siblings, including Kailah. They all had long hair and light eyes because their mom is mixed. She's really pretty, but for some reason she reminded me of Michael Jackson 💀💀.

I started hanging around my older brother so I could be around Kaleb more. Pretty soon I got close enough to when I'd go over their house and play around in the backyard with them, or we'd all just hang out by the green power box thing, that box was always lit 😂.

So I'm outside of my front door playing with Legos, and Kaleb comes by and asked if my brother was up, but I told him he was sleep. I don't remember why, but he started talking to me, and I'm just staring him down because he was so fine. He was still talking, but then he said something about girls, and in my head I'm like...

 He was still talking, but then he said something about girls, and in my head I'm like

But even though he's straight, that doesn't mean I can't have a crush on him.

Still to the this day, I don't know if this was a dream or reality, but one day no one was at his house so I decided to go over there to get into the backyard. The way his house was set up, to get into the backyard from outside you have to go through their wooden shed. There's no back wall in the shed, so you can just walk through it and go straight to the backyard. I don't remember what I was doing back there, but I was probably on the trampoline because that's the main thing I played on whenever I came over there. It probably was a dream because I don't even remember leaving 😂😂.

Back then I feel like I was obsessed with that boy. If I saw him today, I'd probably stalk his ass until he loves me 🙃❤️.

Authors Note: I've been so busy doing nothing. Ever since summer started time has been flying by 😩😭