Snack Bar

I could lie and blame absence on being busy with school. But since I'm a real bitch, the truth is I've been running out of stories, and I'm lazy.

                             XIII

At my old school, there was a snack bar ran by the highschoolers. They sold candy, sodas, chips, pickles, pickled eggs, hot sausages, you know all the corner store stuff. I used to always try to persuade the girls to let me get free stuff, but instead of them giving it to me, they bought it for me 😊.

  This boy named Jason took over the snack bar, and I couldn't get anymore freebies. I couldn't stand his bitch ass. One time he caught me trying to steal some chips 😭😭, bitch I was NOT playing games! He told on me though, and I couldn't play outside for the rest of the week.

  When my teacher took us back to class, she made me sit in the fucking corner and write "I will not steal from the snack bar." 1000 times. She said if it wasn't turned it and signed by one of my parents the next day, she would add more. So I did one full page, front and back in pencil. She had me fucked up if she thought Jerry was about to write all of those sentences. I went home and filled the copy machine with notebook paper, and I printed out the rest of it, it looked so real, lmaooo. And since we had those little agenda books that parents sign everyday.... let's just say that I was very familiar with their signatures 😂😂😂 Thinking back to the shit I used to do is scary. I would end up in jail, but learning from my good sis Joanne, I'll never get caught. Honestly, truly..

  Since my mom never found out, I didn't was to risk that, so I asked her for money for snacks. She told me to look in her purse and take what I need, BIG mistake. I guess my mom didn't realize that she forgot to tell me which purse to look into. My mom used to and still has a purse filled the with the old $2 bills, y'all remember those? I took like five of those and a 20. I would never steal from my mom, at that time I was just focused on getting money, so I wasn't paying attention to which bills I was grabbing until look through my pockets at school.

  When I finally got to the snack bar I was asking for hella shit. I pulled out my money to pay for the stuff, and he picked up the 20 and said that he can't accept bills over 10. So I pulled out the  $2 bills. He picked one up and looked at it, then up at me and said that he can't accept those either because they're old. I looked at him like

    He slowly slid my money back toward me really awkwardly

  He slowly slid my money back toward me really awkwardly. Lmaoo, I didn't even know how to feel.

Okay y'all, can you guys get all of the chapters to atleast 50 votes? This book is starting to flop so hard 😭😭. I went from 95 votes to less than 30. If you have voted, please go back and do so 😙❤