8: Remorse

AN: Warning there's a lil' bit of gore in this chapter ;v; Enjoy ~

Marks P.O.V ~

''Felix let them go! I don't care what my father says- I still have a say in things!'' I yell towards him as I saw Cry get yanked back with the air taken out of him. Felix turned his gaze to me and smiled, before I could protest two of the guards men grabbed a hold of my arms and held me back.

''Get off of me!!'' I screamed, trying to wriggle lose of their tight grips. At this point Jack and his friend are being taken back to the castle. I glance to my left as familiar woman comes to sight, someone I'd never expect to see here.

''Maria?!'' I say in shock as walks by Felix.

''A fish really?! Me! Over a goddamn animal?! How ungrateful of you...'' She sharpened her gaze on me, I completely ignored her bitchy complaints and focused on the bigger picture.

''How did you-'' My question is disturbed by Felix's impatient voice.

''We made a deal..'' He said taking out what I could only guess was a bag of gold. ''-And so, I pay my debt'' He finished, chucking it towards Maria. She caught the bag, the clinking of the coins inside confirming my suspicion.

''You wont get away with this Felix! I'll tell my father what you've been up to!'' I said as the guards men grip tightent on my arms. He chukled as if amused.

''Oh, but I already have...You see, if you speak so much as a word to your father about...this'' He motioned around the area. ''Then I wont hesitate to hurt your precious little boyfriend'' He said with a smirk, but soon turned to laughter once he realised something. ''And don't even get me started about your...thing for men'' He snickered with disgust. 

I feel as if I'm wrapped around his little finger and I can't do anything about it. He's right, if my sexuality comes out to my father then he wont hesitate to disown me or throw me to the streets to be trampled by many citizens. Or even worse, I'd slowly burn in a pit of fire while everyone throws rotten food at my helpless, tied body. I shivered at the thought. I can't even help Jack...If I try anything, Felix will know and I'll only end up hurting Jack and his friend even more so. I feel powerless...

I let my head hang low in defeat as the guards finally let go of my arms, Felix let out a monstorous chuckle before leaving with Maria by his side. When they were out of sight I felt the world crash upon me.

Everything felt heavy, causing me to fall to my knees and sob uncontrollably as the tears left my sore eyes. I can hear the birds chirping and the waves crashing against the two boulders, the wind flowing through my hair. The world was laughing at me, as if I deserve all of this because I'm a spoiled little rich boy- but Jack doesn't. He's never done anything wrong and he gets the beating of my punishment while I can only stand and watch. Why must he suffer for my wrong doings? Why must such an innocent soul be forced to see the cruel side of the world? He doesn't deserve this...

I watched my tears collide with the sand as they made tiny little holes through, escaping below within seconds.

I have to save him.

No matter the cost.

Jacks P.O.V ~

I let out another painful whimper once my back roughly collides with the familiar metal table. The straps are quickly tied around my chest, arms and tail before they pour a bucket of salty water over me to prevent my tail from forming. I tried to scream but exhuastion came over me and I could only stare in shock as Cry was treated the same on a table next to me. They tied some material over his mouth to stop his screams of terror from coming out before Felix finally came to view.