Will you be mine ? (Joe Sugg)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I start it as we go back to his place.

 A few minutes later, we arrive at his house as I start to panic because I decided that today, I'm gonna tell him everything, how I've been feeling for the past two years, everything.

As we approach the door, I stand on the porch, taking a deep breath as I pull his arm and say :

« Can we talk ? It's important »

He prepares himself to answer but the door suddenly opens and people hug me. 

When I understand who they are, I start smiling and giggling as they fill that void that has been missing for four months. 

Flashes of Caspar's dirty blond hair, Zoe's curly hair, Alfie particular laugh, Oli's deep voice, Jack's nose ring and Conor's freckle . 

When they let me go, my face feels wet and I gasp for air.

 They all look at me with small smiles and keep saying « Awwww ! » which makes me blush even more.

 Joe comes up to me and hugs me as I keep crying in his arms. He whispers :

« I need to talk to you too »

I lift my head to look into his blue eyes that I have missed so much and nod as he leads me into his house. 

I'm greeted by the boys, Zoe and his parents. As I hug his dad and let him go, he says :

« So, how's my future daughter-in-law ? »

I blush while Joe seems to be scratching his neck whereas the boys keep staring so Joe's dad says :

« It's a joke, boys »

Caspar starts to giggle like a teenage girl and he makes me laugh so hard that I have to hold on to Joe's arm, god I've missed them. 

We spend our evening in Joe's basement while Caspar and I play FIFA and Joe cheers me on and Conor and Jack keep screaming to make one of us lose whereas Oli, Alfie and Zoe are talking.

 I lose this game so I bring out the famous pout and Joe kisses my cheek to make it go away and I smile again.

 I decide to go upstairs and to go outside, Zoe following me. 

She's the only one that knows about my feelings for Joe so we start talking about it. 

I sit on the porch and think how I'm gonna tell him, if I should tell him, if this is going to ruin our friendship then there's no point, I shouldn't tell him anything, just keep it to myself even if it means that it'll hurt me so bad the day but I don't wanna lose him, even if it means that I'm gonna suffer, I can't lose him...

Joe's POV:

« Guys, I don't know if I should do this »

The boys all look at me with big eyes and Caspar says :

« Why wouldn't you tell her ? Mate, you're crazy about her and it has been what, three years now ? You've tried with different girls but it hasn't worked because she's always been in your mind. She needs to know. She might even feel the same way »

I whisper :

« But what if she doesn't ? »

Conor says :

« What do you love about her ? What made you fall in love with her ? »

I look at Conor and say :

« There's a lot of things that I love about her. 

Her laugh, her smile, her eyes. When I look into her eyes, I feel like we're in our own bubble and that no one can have acces except her and me, I love the way she snorts when she laughs, I love the way that her touch makes my body vibrate and my heart flutter, I love the way that she looks so perfect in my shirts and that they look better on her than me, the way she smells, the way her hair flows into the wind and clears off of that porcelain face of hers, I love it that she's so small and that when she hugs me, I can put my head on hers and just feel her hair under my chin, I love the way her eyes look into my heart and soul and knows me by heart, I just love everything... »

By the time I'm finished, Conor is looking at me with a big smile on his face, Caspar has wide eyes and Jack, Oli and Alfie are just standing there, not even looking at me but what's behind me. 

When I slowly turn around, she's standing by the door with my sister, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

I bring my head down because I can't look at her, I feel rejected and embarassed but I feel her small hand under my chin and lifting my head up to look into those eyes that make my heart skip a beat.

She puts her hands on my cheeks and strokes them slowly.

My eyes flutter from the contact and that's when I feel them, her lips on mine. 

My hands land on her waist as hers don't move as the kiss lasts for what feel like centuries. Out of breath, we both pull away and put our foreheads together as she whispers :

« Joseph Graham Sugg , I'm absolutely crazy in love with you »

I smile and whisper :

« You wanna be mine ? »

She pulls away and smiles :

« I have always been yours »

She hugs me and it lasts for a couples of minutes while the boys keep clapping and screaming « finally » and cheering whereas Zoe is crying in Alfie's arms.

 When we let each other go, we smile at each other and she takes my hand into her as I hear :

« What's going on down here ? »

I turn around only to find my mum and dad , smiling as they see our hands together. Just as I prepare myself to tell them, my dad screams :

« FINALLY ! »

We all laugh , my dad comes to her and says :

« There's my future daughter in law » with a smile as she hugs me again.

This isn't going to be the last of our hugs, that's for sure...

________________________________________________________________________________

The feels, it's too much ! If you guys liked this then please like, comment and/or dm me with a request ! (1775 words, WHAT ?!)