{13}

*Yura's P.O.V*

The aroma of coffee beans hit me the minute I entered Starbucks, my eyes searching for the man whom I thought would definitely be the last person I would want to even look at. Eventually, I found him sitting at a quiet corner. Sucking in air, I walked over and sat myself down on the chair opposite of him with a very tantalizing green tea Frappacino topped with whipped cream in front of me.

"This is still your favourite right?" He started off. I didn't reply and just took a sip of it since it's probably for me or he wouldn't ask me that kind of question.

"What's with you and Ji-- uh, I mean Mr Park? I heard loud noises coming from the office that day." I corrected myself. I don't think someone like him should know about what happened between Jimin and I. My dad(hell of a dad) just sat there without a word. After a few minutes of awkward silence, I got fed up and excused myself when I felt a hand tug me back down on the chair.

"Alright, I'll speak. First off, your little boyfriend wanted to pound me into a tin can." He nonchalantly spoke. Annoyed, I looked away and just continued sipping on my drink.

"He's not my boyfriend." I replied coldly.

"But that's not the reason why I wanted to meet you. You wanna know what happened right?" He ignored my comment and looked at me intently as I looked back at him.

"Yah, stop hiding like a coward and speak up. You don't love me anymore right? Why is it so hard to speak? The last time you made me drunk shitless and now you're hesitating as if you've killed my mom!" I blurted out, and he just chuckled humorlessly.

"No matter what, you're still my blood right? So how can I not love you at all?" He silently said. That statement made me back down a little because what he said is true. No, it's a fact.

"Where do you wanna start?" He asked. Hmm, where should I start? From the beginning, ask him to be frank, or slap him.

Nonono, gotta be calm. It's better to know straight from square one to avoid misunderstandings so I said:"from the beginning." Which he gladly did.

"Basically, I cheated on your mom. She found out about it a year after you left, and we divorced soon after. Your mom left for America in case you didn't know." He said it so calmly as if it was nothing to him, to me, that I'm holding myself back from taking his hot coffee and splashing on him. But I managed to hold it in and replied calmly.

"Okay.. I'm going. Bye. Don't show yourself in front of me. You ruined my family, so you don't deserve to deem me as your daughter." I got up and was a step away from the table when he called out.

"What if.. I said that I was tempted to cheat rather than being the one who cheated?"

"You did anyway, so does that change anything?"

"Yes, because the woman tempted me to cheat on your mother."

"And what exactly is your point?" I rolled my eyes to him.

"I'm sure you wanna.. kill everyone that's related to the lady right?" I stood there, thinking about it. She tempted my dad into cheating, so she's the one who's to be blamed for it.

"So?" I asked.

My father only smirked..

*Jimin's P.O.V*

It's freaking 3am right now, and Yura isn't back yet. In fact, I thought she was in bed until I found it weird that she didn't cry like other nights. That's when I went into her room to find her bed totally untouched. Nothing in there was moved. I went down and asked Ms. Jung, but she said she didn't see Yura the whole day either.