{1}

"Everything is still the same here.." I mumbled to myself as I looked at my surroundings once I exit the door. Six years.. nothing changed. I thought, smiling to myself as I recalled the memories made within my two months here.

But that smile slowly faded when I remembered what happened during my short trip back. Now that I think of it, those few months in Jeju high went by fast. Because of him..

I still remember that one day where he stabbed me from the back, the knife of betrayal that sliced my heart in half.

I went to university once I reached Malaysia. That was at least 3 years, and the best three years I spent with my family. Or my relatives, to be clear, since my parents left me under the care of my grandma. They treated me all the same, showered me with endless love and even funded my school fees. My grandma? She protected me, fed me, raised my teenage life just like any other parent would. My mom never visited me once, nor did my dad which was no surprise at all since they were so casual about leaving me with my granny. If they really did loved me, they would at least visit me once a month or something. I guess I was just a toy for their personal use to tie strings together with another company and get me wedded to their son just so they could have a head start in some political matters.

The other three years in Malaysia? I worked in Starbucks. It wasn't a bad thing really since I love Starbucks.

Now, I'm back in Seoul and I'm here to work. I shouldn't care about the past- It doesn't need my attention anymore.

"The past is the past, you live in the present now. There's still so much more to your life, don't dwell in it so much and be successful." I could still hear what my grandma said to me before I left, and she's right. I can't go on with life if my mind was still in the past.

A cab came, and I put my luggages in easily with the help of the kind driver. Fortunately, I didn't have to scurry around for a rented room as my new boss was kind enough to search for a room for me. Yep, I got hired even before I reached hehe. Though, I Have to say that it's because of my father's infamous title that I got a job so easily.

I told the driver the address of my apartment and he immediately took to the accelerator. While he was driving, I slot in the national SIM card, and texted my boss.

To: Boss of BG company.

"Hi, this is Yura. I've reached Seoul already. Would you like me to report to work immediately?"

A message came in mere seconds. He must be a very free boss...

"Of course, of course, welcome to Seoul. Or welcome back I should say. If it is convenient for you, you may meet me in the GM's office at 2pm." -Boss

It's 9am now, I guess that's enough time to get everything settled down so I guess I could go to work today..

**********

"Phew.." I wiped off my perspiration with my sleeve, taking a look around my apartment. It's not that big, but it would do. It's cozy, and I had a wonderful huge bed for my slumber. There were still two hours left, so I quickly went down to grab a packet of ramyeon and cooked it.

"I missed you, my Dear ramen.. I'm so sorry I didn't eat you, grandma didn't allow me to.." I hugged the packet of ramyeon in my arms, before murdering it by putting it in boiling water(a/n: idek anymore).

I finished eating and put on a denim jacket with a thin white dress and white heels, something casual enough for work. I grabbed my bag and went to BG building, which was actually far if you walk there. Being the lazy person I am, I called another cab.