{6}

*Yura's P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes to see a really nice room, and myself on a king sized bed. Wait.. since when did I have a room this big?! Ohmygod.

I quickly sat upright and took a closer look at my surroundings, rubbing my eyes really hard to make sure I'm not dreaming even though I really wished that I was.

But, reality is reality- I'm really in someone else's house. And this someone is definitely a wealthy person. I saw an outfit being picked out and hung on the cupboard. I assumed it was mine since it looked like it was meant for girls, so I took it and went to the bathroom to change.

That's when I realized something. That outfit was exactly the same as the one I would always wear back when I lived in my huge house. Suddenly, even the bathroom looked the exact same as the one I had in that house.

"Oh my god, it can't be such a coincidence!!" My jaw went slack as I quickly went back into my room and looked around once again. It is, it really is my room.

I swung the cupboards open, and all my clothing from six years ago were surprisingly still hung neatly.

"This is my room.." I muttered to myself before running downstairs, only to be greeted by a very panicked maid.

"G-g-good afternoon ma'am.." she stuttered. I looked at her wide-eyed.

"Noon?! What time is it?!" My voice raised to a higher pitch thanks to my panicking as I looked around desperately for a clock.

"3:30pm, m-ma'am." She informed me. Wait, what?!?! I've slept through half a day?!

Having not taken in the fact that this used to be where I lived, I took in my surroundings and ran to the kitchen. This really is my house..

"Yes it is, Ms Yura." The maid said to me. Amazing how I say my thoughts aloud at times, really. That's when I finally took a minute to examine the maid and finally remembered her.

"Ms Jung!!" I gasped, bringing my hands to my mouth. She smiled timidly at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"What're you still doing here?!" I asked her, holding her shoulders with both hands. She cupped my face and started to tear up.

"I thought I'd never see you again. Things have been a mess when you left, but I stayed to look after this house until someone bought it recently." She told me, walking to the living room. If it weren't for the fact that I have a job, I would've stayed a little longer to chat with Ms Jung. Including the fact that this house isn't mine anymore.

"Ms Jung, I need to get out of here." I said and walked to the door to see two guards with a very large build standing on each side of it.

"Sorry miss, you're not allowed to leave." One of them spoke in a low voice. I turned around and faced a helpless Ms Jung.

"You can't just lock me up here!" I yelled at them. What right do they have to lock me up here? Am I to pay the owner for his care? Which I actually wouldn't mind..

"With my most sincere apologies, miss, but it's our boss's order.."

"And who exactly is this boss?!"

"Me.." a familiar light voice answered me as the door swung open, revealing a man In jet black hair, black vest and a white shirt beneath it paired with black jeans and simple Shoes.

"I'll take care of her.. guard the house outside." He told the guards which they responded in a nod and walked out as per told.

"YAH PARK JIMIN!!" I shouted at him, my eyes glazing with fire. Jimin smiled and took off his vest while strolling to the kitchen, simply tossing it on the counter.