{3}

*Yura's P.O.V*

"Where is this guy seriously?" I suddenly made a huge outburst right there in my seat when the phone in Jimin's office rang for the fifth time today. Angrily pressing at the numbers being shown on my phone, I cursed him under my breath. But of course, the usual beep came in along with a tiny speech by him.

"Hello, this is Park Jimin, I'm currently busy right now so please call back later. Bye~"

"AISH!!!" I sort of threw my phone on the table and finally went into his office to pick up that annoying phone call. I quickly took a deep breath, prepping myself to fake a polite reply to whoever was calling him.

"Goo--"

"Excuse me Mr park, where the hell are you?! We've been waiting for you for about half an hour now!! MAYBE A FULL HOUR EVEN!!!" The voice's volume got louder after each punctuation, making me pull the phone away from my ear by instinct.

"My sincere apologies, I'm Jimin's new Personal assistant. I'm deeply sorry for his incompetence as he just called in sick for the day due to nausea." I tried to speak as nicely as I could when in Reality I just wanted him to shut up, leave the venue and tell him that Jimin committed suicide. If it weren't for my job, I would've told the truth and say that Mr Park is drunk to death.

"I still don't see why you couldn't pick up the phone sooner!" He replied back in a rude manner.

"Sir, I am not allowed into the office without my boss's permission unless he has given me the right to do so or if he has taken leave. If you would prefer, I could come down and make up for his inadequacy." I rubbed the sides of my temple while having said that. I mean a job is a job after all, am I right or am I right?

After a few minutes on the phone trying to console this person who claims he's from some tourism board committee or something, we finally tied the knot and agreed to meet up right away.

I left Jimin's office, and grabbed my Gucci bag(A/n: ahem.. no reference intended.) before leaving the room when I spotted a coffee machine beside the door that made me stop in my tracks. A sly grin made its way onto my face. Coffee, hm...

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I groaned, finally waking up from the intense heat of the radiant sun glares permeating through the curtains. My eyes squinted at the sudden brightness as I got up slowly, my head pounding severely from the hangover.

"Since when did mornings become so bright and hot?" I asked myself, looking around to find my clock. When I found it, it made me shoot out of bed and run to the bathroom to get myself ready for work. How is it 4:30?! Half of today is gone!! Not to mention that I was supposed to have a meeting with Mr Lee four hours ago!

I quickly drove off to work and ran to my office with a sandwich from subway in hand, to find no one at the Personal assistant's counter. Did she go somewhere? Where did she go? Did she not turn up for work as well? Did I hurt her too much yesterday or say something I shouldn't have when I was drunk? Is she not coming again?!

I realized what I was thinking and whacked myself with the sandwich. Stop thinking about her, you've better things to worry about.

I opened the door and sat behind the desk and found a cup of coffee prepared for me. It was cold.

"I need this." I mumbled to myself before reaching for it and downing half of it down. Sweetness and pounds of sugar coated my mouth with that one gulp as I quickly ran for the water dispenser.

"What the Hell?!" I talked to myself, clearly unhappy about the coffee while gargling my mouth, making sure that my tastebuds were free of sugar. That's when it hit me..