chapter 17

It's been a week since i've been here, they were supposed to let me out three days ago but they kept me here to make sure I was okay.

Everyday Eithen would come over and we would talk about everything that has happened . He told me the truth and I respected that, he could have lied to me but he didn't.

My family brought pictures and videos to show me to see if I would remember anything. A few things came back to me but not very much.

Today they are letting me out and I couldn't be more excited. My parents are going away, and because of my memory loss, they don't want me home alone for two weeks, so that left me with Eithen.

Unknown POV.

I watched her from behind the bush, her lifeless body draped around him, oh how I wanted to rip his head off...she is mine.

He carried her into the house where he slowly placed her on the bed, I now watched through the window as he kissed her cheek whispering to her, then leaving her body lay.

As I listened closely I could hear him in the kitchen humming to himself.

I lifted the window to see that it was unlocked.

'It's now or never' I thought to myself, I pushed the window open just far enough for my body to fit through. My mind was racing, I just needed her in my arms, she belongs to me.

I slid into the room and quietly walked over to the bed she was layig on, just as I was about to take her in my arms I heard footsteps coming closer to the door, I ran to the window, jumping out making as little noise as possible.

"F***!" I cursed to myself, running back to my car.

I need a new plan, and this time, I won't fail.

Violet Evans POV

Everything is numb.....

It's like I can't move, like i'm being held down...

My eyes fluttered open, once I could see clearly, I studied the room I was in.

It had baby blue walls, a flat screen tv in the corner, a desk and a few pictures on the wall. There was also a few clothes scattered across the room.

I sat up looking at my body, I noticed a few bruises and a slight pain across my stomach.

I knew I was at Eithens because he had described to me what his room looked like.

The sound of the door opening broke away my thoughts and I turned my attention to the man standing in the doorway.

He was wearing black jeans and a tight button up shirt showing his muscles underneath. He does look pretty hot today...

As I looked up I seen him smirking at me, obviously amused that I was checking him out.

"You like what you see?" He chuckled, causing me to blush and look away.

He came closer, lifting my chin up so my face was level with his. His eyes held my gaze, but he looked like he was trying not to get too close.

I could feel his hot breath on my face and it only made me want him even more, the past week I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

Our lips were so close...I couldn't take it anymore..I needed him.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his, He instantly responed and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slightly bit my lip.

It was then when all the memories flooded back...it suddenly hit me, flashbacks from me and Eithen kissing in his classroom to finding out I was pregnant, just to wake up in the hospital when It died...all the way the Chris forcing himself on me.