chapter 7

"Dude, Eithen, you should like..lock the door! Before someone catches you and your hot girlfriend." Joey said loudly as he walked in the room.

Both me and Mr. Williams sighed in relief of not getting caught. I looked at the clock and seen it was 11:09..crap, i'm late again! Mrs. Keri will kill me.

"I should get going Mr. Williams, i'm late to Biology and Mrs. Keri hates me. I'll be lucky if she just gives me a detention."

Mr. Williams sighed and reluculently let go of me.

"Babe, Mrs. keri is out having her baby, you will be having study hall, I doubt the sub will notice your gone. Besides, I have free period and I can't be left alone with this kid." He smiled, pointing over at Joey.

He didn't even seem to care, he just plopped down on the desk and stared at the two of us in disgust.

"Will you two love birds get a room, oh wait..you already did!" He said throwing his hand in air and then pointing at my stomach.

"Why aren't you getting bigger?"

This time he must have noticed the tension in the room.

"What happened?..." Joey asked quietly.

"Joey, the baby.. d-died.." Mr. Williams said quietly, looking at me like he expected me to burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry..I shouldn't have-"

"No. Joey it's okay, my dad is in jail now, and not having this baby was a good thing, I don't know what I would have done if he lost his job, or went to jail. Don't feel sorry for me."

I looked back over to Mr. Williams and seen his jaw clenched shut. He must still want to kill my dad, but I don't blame him. He had no right to touch me, and I hope he stays in jail for a long time.

Once I broke my thoughts and looked around I seen Mr. Williams and Joey talking quietly. Hmm I wonder what they are talking about..

"Well, I better be leaving now. See you later, Violet." Joey said in a hurry as he rushed out of the room.

I looked over at Mr. Williams who just smiled.

"Don't worry babe, he's just late to something." He told me, coming closer.

I wanted to believe him but somewhere deep down, something was telling me that something is going on and i'm not going to like it.

He lifted me up, sitting me on the bookcase as he put himself between my legs. I knew what he was going to do but I couldn't stop it, I needed his touch. He put his hands my waist pulling me down, kissing me lightly.

He ran his tounge on my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I decided to play with him. I kepy my mouth shut making him nibble on my lip.

"Come on, you know you can't say no to me." He wispered in my ear as he gently kissed my neck making me feel weak inside.

"Mr. Williams...stop..please." I whispered.

He jumped back almost instantly, almost as if I was on fire.

"I'm so sorry Violet, Please don't be mad at me." He said frantically.

I pulled him closer and smiled, "I'm not mad, I just don't want things to go to far, we are still in school and we are already risking alot."

A look of realization crossed his face before he nodded and kissed me one more time. I kissed him back, but I didn't understand why he was kissing me when he doesn't even want to be with me.

I decided to just forget about it and go with the flow, I loved hearing him call me baby, and I love the feeling of his body against mine, I'll give him time to figure things out.