Dont Let Go

By; Marissa Singer

Don't Let Go.

Chapter one

Violet Evan's POV

"Paper or plastic?" The cashier asked.

"Paper."

"I'm sorry, we are out of paper." He replied, handing me plastic bags.

"Ugh, whatever. Have a nice day." I said rushing myself through the heavy doors, just to be greeted with a cold gust of air. Today is my seventeenth birthday and all my friends and family are busy. As I began walking it started to rain so I sat my bags down to put my coat on when suddenly I heard a muffled scream and sounds of someone getting hit.

As I crept closer to the noise I began to hear what they were saying.

"You're not so tough now, huh?" The man in the black said. I watched him a little closer and discovered that he had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. I would have thought he was hot if he wasn't holding a knife to another guys throat...wait....knife!?!?

I looked over to see that there was another man on the ground laughing...he looked into the "killers" eyes and said...

"You know you can't hurt me, I could kill you with just one punch."

I gasped when I realized he was being serious, why would someone ever intimidate a guy with a knife?

He must have heard me because before I knew it, I was on the ground with someone on top of me looking down.

"Well, well, well. Why would someone as pretty as you want to watch a sweet man die?" The man on top of me said while he lightly laughed.

I tried to scream but nothing came out...I didn't know what to do but I seen shadows of people moving and muffeled voices...but before I could figure out what was happening, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eithen Williams POV

I watched her struggle beneath his heavy body. She was beautiful, but why would she come out here? I knew if I didn't get her out of here, they would drag her into my problems.

These men are the guys who I used to be friends with. They knew I could fight, so they asked me to be in their gang, but I said no. They have wanted me dead since then.

Chris Heywood, and Carter Thomas are the gang leaders and I beat them both with ease.

"No...please." I heard the girl whisper before her body went limb. I stood up, ignored the pain and ran over to her body. I looked over at the four men closing in on me. I stood up and smiled at them.

"The police will be here shortly, so if you want to fight then go ahead." I told them.

"Come on guys, lets go before we get arrested." Chris said. But before he left he turned back one more time.

"You better watch out, next time you'll be dead, and so will she." He said pointing to the girl on the ground. And with that they disappeared into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet Evan's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock going off, I sat up in bed and realized it must have been a dream, right? I don't remember much from last night besides going to the store, and then being knocked down...what really happened?

I walked into my kitchen looking around for my roomate/bestfriend. She must have left already, as I was about to walk into the bedroom, I seen a note with my name on it. I cautiously picked it up and read.