Chapter 8

--"Volet! Where were you??"

It's now lunch time and Isabell looks as if she's going to faint.

"Calm down Isabell, I was just in Mr. Williams class, finishing some papers."

She was about to argue but instead she shut her mouth, thats what I love about my friends, they will just drop something. No questions asked.

The rest of the lunch period they talked about stupid things, and the stupid cheerleaders kept looking at me..I wonder what their problem is.

Nobody has said anything about the baby, and to be honest it surprised me. Nobody has seen me with any guys so you would think that they would be asking about who the father is. But i'm glad that everyone just decided to move on.

Just as I was about to get up my phone vibrated.

'Hey baby, I miss you already-Eithen'

I smiled at the message and pushed reply.

'I miss you too :( I want more of your kisses- Violet'

Now usually I would never send that to a guy but Mr. Williams isn't just a guy, he's the man i'm in love with and i'm never letting him go.

'You will get plently more kisses tonight, you coming over for dinner?-Eithen'

'Of course I will. I better go before before my friends get suspicious of me smiling for no reason-Violet'

'Babe, you have to tell them sometime. I don't want to keep this a secret from your bestfriend. She will end up finding out sometime-Eithen'

I knew I would have to tell her sometime, but I couldn't imagine how mad she would be. Besides, we are not official, so it's not like I had much to tell her.

"RINGGG RINGG RING!! Attention students, due to floodings, we will have to cancel the rest of the day. You are free to go home. If you need a ride you may come to the office and call your parents."

A loud cheer swept through the room as student piled out of the room and into their cars eager to get home.

'I'll be at your place at 2, sound good?-Violet.'

I climbed in my car and drove home, thinking of how great this day is going to turn out.

'That sounds great baby (; can't wait-Eithen'

I rolled my eyes smiling and pulled into my drive way. I only have an hour to get ready and it takes at least 15 minutes to get there so I better hurry.

When I got home nobody was there..like always. I Ran into my room taking a quick shower then putt black skinny jeans, a white tank top and my fuzzy boots on. I decided to let my hair be natrual today.

I left a note saying I didn't know when I was going to be home, I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car thinking about how lucky I am right now.

I got in the car I plugged in my ipod and began to listen to ''How To Love'' by Lil Wayne. I sang the lyrics thinking of Mr. Williams the whole time.

After what seemed like forever, I arrived at his apartment, I ran up to the door and knocked on the door smiling. I couldn't wait to be in his arms once again, maybe he will finally ask me to be his again.

I heard fumbling on the other side and then a woman flung the door open with an exasperated look on her face. As I looked at her I realized she was beautiful. She had dark brown hair that went just below her shoulders. She also had an hourglass shaped body..she was tall, tan, and she just had everything I didn't.

"Is this her?!" She yelled.

What is she talking about? I still haven't seen Mr. Williams yet, I wonder where he is.

"I said, is this her Eithen??!" She yelled again as she walled into the kitchen dragging Mr. Williams out.

"Violet..what are you doing here?" He asked.

"You t-told me to be here at 2...so here I am." I said quietly, looking at the woman watching us intently.

"Eithen, just tell me the truth...Is this her?" The woman asked again.

Mr. Williams, put his head down and mumbled 'yes'

"Wait a minute..what is going on? And who are you?" I asked impatiently.

"Violet--maybe you should go.."

"No! I have a right to know whats going on here, who is she?!" I screamed pointing to her.

The woman smiled as she stood up.

"I'm his wife."