Chaper 3

Eithen Williams POV

When I walked into my new class, last period. I was not expecting her to be in there.

I seen her sitting with her friends, laughing... She looked so beautiful. I knew I would have to end things with her...But I wish I didn't, I don't know why she never told me the truth. 'I'm so fucking stupid' I thought to myself. How could I not notice that she had to have only been seventeen. I could quit my job, and for her I would do that, but I need the money..fuck..I guess this leaves me no choice, it's time to man up and end things. Who knows, maybe she doesn't even love me.

"Are you single?" One of the preppy cheerleaders asked. My eyes went over to Violet, before I answered.

"Yes. I am." I replied slowly.

Violet grabbed her things and ran out of the room crying hystarically.

"Excuse me guys, I'll be right back shortly." I told my class before running out the room after her.

"Stop!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm.

She stopped. running and dropped to the ground. I wanted to hold her in my arms but I knew I had to end it with her.

"Why did you lie to me??" I asked, suddenly, feeling angry.

"I didn't lie to you!" She replied back.

I turned around and punched the wall. "You said you were in school! I thought you meant college, not high school!" I almost yelled.

She didn't reply back, instead she pulled her legs up to her chest and put her head on her knees, and cried. I watned to comfert her but I knew I couldn't, so I turned and walked away. I went back to my class and finsihed the day. She never came back to class, and I felt a little relieved. I knew I loved her but we cannot have any kind of relationship...ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet Evan's POV

All week I have had Lance and Isabell trying to get my out of bed and into school.

"Come on, Violet! It's been three days!" Lance yelled at me as he tried to pull me out of bed.

"Noo, i'm sick." To be honest, I have been sick. I'm not just staying home because I don't want to see him...my stomach has not stop hurting.

"Please, come to school, and if you can't take it then i'll bring you home." Lance whined.

"Ugh! Ok, fine, i'll go." I finally stood up and got ready.

Twenty minutes later I was dressed and ready. We all climbed into the car and headed off to school. Isabell and Lance talked about un-important things so I ignored them. Instead I was thinking about seeing Eithen...Or Mr. Williams. We arrived to school, instantly I felt sick. I fell to the ground, holding my stomach.

"Violet!? Are you okay?! What's wrong?" Isabell dropped down beside me.

"What's going on here?" Said a voice that I knew all to well...

"Class will be starting soon, you guys head off to class, i'll take it from here." He told my best friends.

I prayed they wouldn't leave, but Isabell gave me a wink and walked off.

He leaned down in front of me, "What's wrong?"

"Like you would care." I replied, looking away.

He sighed and ran his fingers throught his hair.

"You know I care...Just as student to teacher."

So he never really loved me? I should hvae known. I stood up, told him I was going to go to the doctors to see what was wrong.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow E-Mr.Williams" I said as I headed off to the doctors.

Once I arrived I walked in and went to sign in.

"Hi, my name is Violet Evans. I came for a check-up." I told the girl behind the desk She typed a few things then pointed to a room. I walked in and waited for my doctor to come back.

"Hello, Violet. I am doctor Lynn. Now, what seems to be the mach pains and I feel dizzy sometimes."

"Hmm...okay lets take some tests."

She took me to a room where we took a few tests. I have been sitting on this bed for almost an hour...where the hell is she!? Soon after a young girl came in frowning.

"Are you Violet?"

"Yes...Why? What's wrong with me?

"Nothing is wrong with you hun, just take it easy." She replied smiling.

I looked at her questionly.

"Violet, your pregnant."