chapter 5

When I woke up the first thing I seen was my father.

"Why didn't you tell me you are pregnant?!" He demanded.

"I'm fucking talking to you. You're a slut just like your worthless mother."

And thats my dad, hes a drug addict and he has never been a father to me. He beats my mother when he's drunk, and he doesn't care about anything.

"You were never a father to me, you are not even close to it. Maybe I am pregnant, but I love him and he will actually be a father to his child, unlike you!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes.

Why would they let him in here? He's phyco! As he came closer I could smell the alcohol on his breath and I began to feel afraid.

He smiled as he came even closer and placed his hand on my stomach.

"Honey, you ARE pregnant...but not for long."

Before I could react he punched me as hard as he could. I tried to scream but no sound would come out, I felt the blood seeping out... I closed my eyes and prayed that this was all just a dream.

When I opened my eyes he was gone.

"Hello im DR. Sin-- What happened!!" He ran over to me trying to help the best he could.

"Help!!!! She losing too much blood!" He yelled.

That moment I knew I was going to die..I could feel the loss of blood and my body became weak. It was over.

"Honey you will be okay, I promise. Stay awake for me. We will get through this." I heard a woman say but I couldn't figure out who the person was. The room was spinning but all I could think of was the baby.

"My baby.." I wispered.

"Relax..it's okay. You will be okay."

"No..wheres my baby?!" Panic began to take over.

"Baby relax, i'm here. Our baby is fine." I knew that voice so well, it was Eithen..I am so happy to see him.

I awoke to see Eithen asleep on the chairs, he must be really uncomfortable.

"Eithen, wake up."

He slowly opened his eyes but as soon as he seen me he jolted out of the chairs and ran to me.

"Hey baby, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Stop being so worried about me, how is the baby? they said 'it' was okay."

He turned around with a sad face..

"Violet..the baby..didnt make it..im so sorry."

for some reason I didnt feel upset, I knew I wasnt ready for this baby, I would have had to drop out of school, he would have lost his job and gone to jail. Not having this baby is a miricle.