chapter 11

My phone..I could hear it..it was ringing, but all I can see is darkness.

Where am I?

I could hear his voice..he was angry..

I felt my body being lifted but I couldn't break through the darkess, I was trapped..then..nothing. There was no movement, no sounds..nothing.

I jolted awake..I couldn't breathe. I don't know what I just seen but im just glad it's over. I looked at my clock to see that it was 6pm..I slept for nine hours..wow. I checked my phone to see I had on missed call from an unknown number, thinking it was Chris, I called back.

"Hello?" A mans voice answered.

"Hi? I got a call from this number a while ago."

"Yes, it's Joey, I really need to talk to you."

"Look Joey, if it's about Mr. Williams I don't want to hear it."

"It's not about him! I am a SWAT agent. This involves your safty!!" He said sounding very angry.

"Okay okay..if you want to tell me something then start talking."

"Violet, this is important, I need to talk to you in person, will you be busy at about 8:30? I could pick you up and we can talk about this."

"Joey..I have plans to meet someone tonight, i'm sorry."

He sighed, I wonder what he's so worried about.

"Okay listen, be carful, and if you need ANY help tonight call me, I don't care what time. Just promise me you will." He said.

"I promise..now I have to go get ready, bye Joey." I said as I hung up the phone.

I didn't even think about what he said, I just forgot, I hopped in the shower enjoying the feeling of the warm water flow down my body.

By the time I was out of the shower and dressed, it was 7:45pm. I sat on my couch watching tv and waiting for it to be time to leave, I looked at my phone to see I had 5 texts from Mr. Williams.

1. 'You weren't in class today, you okay?'

2.'I know you hate me..just please talk'

3.'Baby, this is important!!'

4.'I'm so sorry, but this is very important!'

5. 'If you don't answer in the next two hours, i'm coming over'

I texted him back telling him I was going to the coffee shop to meet a friend and that I was going to be okay.

Soon I was heading down to the coffee shop, and i'll admit, I was pretty scared..I wasn't sure what was going to happen..

when I arrived the building was dark..they must not be open, just as I was about to leave I seen Chris's body walk up to my car.

"Hey baby." He said smiling.

"I-I'm not your baby." I stuttered.

He didn't say anything, he just pulled me out of my car and into his arms. I didn't struggle or scream, I was afraid..

"Come on, lets go talk about things." He said as he took my hand in his, he led me back to his car and opened the door for me.

I took a step back

"What are you doing? I thought were were going to go in there and talk." I said pointing to the building.

"Well obviously it's closed tonight, I thought maybe we could take a little drive."