Chapter 4

My heat stopped beating, i'm only 17! How can I raise a baby?! That could only mean that Eithen.........is the father.

"uhhh, I have to go." I told Dr. Lynn.

I rushed through the door and ran, school is over now so Eithen should be home. His house isn't too far away so I could make it there.

Soon I stopped outside his door, but right before I knocked I heard a woman's voice inside.

He moved on fast...

I pulled out a paper and began writing..

"Eithen, You need to know that you got me pregnant, but you are with someone else now? Wow, I guess nothing we had was real. I was just your one night stand. Stay away from me and my baby."

I stuck the paper under the door and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eithen Williams POV.

This girl with not leave! Ugh!!

We have a 'meeting' for my class and she's really annoying. All the girls are all over me and yet I think about Violet...I want to see her, but she isn't coming to school...but why? I hope shes okay.

"I really need you to leave, i'm sorry. I just have things I need to do." I told Mrs.Smith, the English teacher.

"Hmm, Okay, maybe I can come over sometime when your not busy?" She replied smiling as she stepped closer.

"Uhmm...no thanks." I told her, clearly stating that I was not interested.

"Fine." She said moving her way out the door.

Before she left, she picked up a folded paper with my name on it and handed it to me.

I turned and sat on my couch and began reading..

"Eithen, You need to know that you got me pregnant. But you are with someone now? Wow..I guess nothing we had was real, I was just your one night stand. Stay away from me and my baby."

So that's what she thought? Wait- Baby? I'm going to be a dad! I picked up my phone and dialed her number. I need to get things straight with her, I want to raise this baby with her..

"Hello?" I heard a mans voice.

"Chris?"

"Yep, the one and only." He replied.

"Where are you? Where is Violet?!" I said pulling my coat on...I need to protect her!

"Relax, I didn't hurt her...yet. I'm at the place where we first fought. Be here in 20 minutes, any later, and I will hurt her." And he hung up.

The first place we fought...? That was at an abandon factory...it's about 10 minutes away...I have to leave now!

On my way there I called my best friend, Joey, who was also in the gang. I told him to get to the old factory as fast as he can and I would explain later.

The whole way there all I could think about is Violet...how could I drag her into this? What if she's hurt?! Oh my god! The baby!!

As soon as the factory came into sight, I jumped out of the car and ran into the building. As I burst through the doors everything was slient...The next thing i knew, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet Evan's POV

The guy that took me is Chris. He said he didn't want to hurt me, but I was still afraid for not me, but my baby. Right now I was istting in a room...In the corner. I heard someone downstairs so Chris went down to see who it was.

Soon Chris came into the rom carrying a body...no- he was carrying 'Mr.Williams'.

"What happened?!" I screamed as I ran over to him.

"We can't have him fighting with me, now can we?" he replied. He dropped his body to the ground and leaned against the door frame.

"You killed him!!!" I screamed as tears fell freely down my face.

"Hey, I didn't kill him, he will wake up soon, but until then..." He said, stepping closer.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked suddenly feeling afraid. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Did you know that you are beautiful?" He whispered into my ear.

"Please, stop..." I whispered feeling sick.

He stood behind me with his arms around my waist. He slowly moved one hand to my stomach as he tried to kiss me. I kept turning my head, trying to get away.

I tried to kick him but he pulled out a pocket knife and ran it across my stomach...please don't hurt the baby...I silently prayed.

"Hey let go of her!" I turned my head and there stood Mr. Will- Eithen. How did he get up and why isn't he in pain??

"Why should I let her go?" Chris asked smiling.

Eithen's eyes flickered down to his hands which were still on my stomach, with my shirt pulled up a little. His eyes went completely black. Well it looks like he got the message about the baby.

"She's not a part of this, I love her and I will protect her with my life." He said quietly.

"You...you what?" I quietly asked...

He slowly walked over but Chris tightened his grip around me.

"Violet, I love you...I never stopped"

"Awh, you love each other, now do you have anything to say to your precious girlfriend before I take her away for a while?" Chris asked Eithen, clearly hinting something.

Eithen tightened his fists. "If you touch her, you will die."

Chris laughed and said, "I know you can hurt me, that's why I brought backup."

Just a few minutes later, a man walked in with a gun. He had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes that any girl would fall for, but he still didn't compare to Eithen.

"Joey!" Eithen said smiling.

"Where are my guys?!" Chris demanded.

Joey smiled as he held up the gun.

"They have left, they no longer work for you."

He pointed the gun at Chris. "Let the girl go, or I shoot."

Chirs pulled the knife out of his pocket, pushing me away, but running the knife across my stomach again, as I fell to the floor. I looked down to see the red liquid flow down.

Joey helped me stand up as he placed his hand on my stomach to stop the blood from coming out.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"No...where's Eithen?" I began to look around frantically.

"Relax, baby, I'm right here." Eithen said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and cried into his chest.

"Come on, man. We need to get her to the hospital to make sure shes okay." Joey said quietly.

Eithen picked me up and carried me to the car and layed me down in the back seat. I heard them whispering and it sounded like they were fighting. I wonder what happened to Chris...

Soon, he climbed in the car and slammed the door.

"Eithen...I-I love you" I whispered. He kept driving and didn't even look back. Before I blacked out, I thought I heard him whisper something like "I can't do this"