Chapter Twenty Nine ~ I Don't Want To Get Up

Start from the beginning

“I’ll be right back.” I said, standing up.

                I walked over to the bunks, and to where Julie was still sleeping. Why couldn’t Caitlin have woken up her instead of me? Oh well, it’s too late now. I sat down on the ground and looked under the bunk. Sure enough her keyboard was there, along with the stand that was all folded up. I pulled it out, not making a lot of sound. I didn’t want to wake Julie up.

                It was just an average size keyboard, but I have small hands so it was a little tricky. I got back to Caitlin without dropping it, so it was a win for me. It was a battery operated one, which cost Julie a lot of money. But she said it was worth it. Plus it makes cool instrument noises. Like drums, tambourine, stuff like that.

“Okay, sing that part again. I have an idea.” I said, down at Caitlin.

                She was still planted on the couch while I was standing. I began to play the tune that I was playing on the guitar. Actually I tried to play it. Julie is the one that plays the piano, I don’t really know much about it. She’s trying to teach me, and I do know a few notes, but not as much as here.

                She began to sing again, and kept playing the tune. She smiled and started to improvise a little. I started to laugh and press random keys. I started laughing harder and eventually she couldn’t sing anymore because she was laughing to hard. I fell back into the couch and tried to calm my breathing.

“What’s going on? Why are you guys using my keyboard?” Julie asked, walking over to us. Her hair was a mess and she started to yawn. I laughed a little and stood up.

“We have to write a new song, care to join?”

<> 

“It’s great! I absolutely love it!” Dylan said. I smiled, glad that hard work paid off.

                We’ve been working on our new song, Gold, for about two days now. I know it doesn’t seem like a lot of time, but we all got together to work on it. I think it’s a great song, and the fans are going to love it. It’s really catchy and upbeat.

“It’s literally perfect for what we were all looking for. When we get down to Georgia we’ll record. I want you guess to tweet about it. Don’t say the name; just let them know that a new song we’ll be coming out soon.” Dylan said.

“Alright, we should go get ready for the concert.” Julie said, standing up.

                We were hanging out backstage before our concert. We already did our sound check and now just need to get ready. But Dylan wanted to listen to our song, and he’s our manager and we couldn’t say no. Plus we are all really excited about it.

“Yeah, you should go and get dressed.” Dylan said. I stood up and helped Caitlin up. She was in a lazy mood today. Julie started walking towards the dressing room, but I ran up to her and jumped on her back. I heard Caitlin’s laughter from behind us.

“What are you doing?” Julie asked, putting her hands on my legs to keep me from falling.

“Oh you know, hanging around.” I joked. She laughed and continued on to the door to the dressing room. Caitlin now caught up to us and she opened the door. I heard laughter from inside the door and I immediately looked up.

                There in the middle of the room, picking out all kinds of outfits, was Ben and Gale. I shrieked and jumped off Julie’s back. I ran towards Ben, who was the closest. I jumped into his arms which made him laugh. Caitlin was on top of Gale and Julie was hugging Ben as well.

“How was your vacation?” I asked as Ben set me down.

“It was great! You’ll never guess what happened. A fan came up to me and asked for my autograph. Can you believe it?” Ben said. I laughed and went over to Gale, who gave me a huge bear hug.

“So… I’m guessing that you all need outfits for tonight’s concert?”

<><><><><><><><><> 

Okay, so there’s the chapter. Like I said  in the last chapter, they are going to be fillers for a little bit. I know you don’t like them, but it’s needed for the book.

The song that they ‘wrote’ is Gold, by Britt Nicole. ALL the rights go to Britt Nicole and whoever else wrote the song. I do not own the song and I didn’t write it either. So all rights and credits go to her.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil’ Gummy Worms!!

~Amanda<3 xXx