Louis jumped and looked to his side, and realized that Harry wasn't there, so he sat up and squinted his eyes in Harry's direction. "What the fu...?"

"YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT," Harry kept shouting. He was going insane. Even Liam and Niall didn't want to hang out with him because he was going so crazy over this. Harry walked over to Louis and threw down ten magazines he bought at seven in the morning on his lap. "LOOK THROUGH THESE AND CIRCLE WHICH ONES YOU LIKE."

"Stop shouting!" Louis yelled back, rubbing his eyes, and then yawning.

"SOR--sorry," Harry cleared his throat and kissed Louis' head. "Good morning, by the way." Then he walked out of the room.

Harry started cleaning the apartment to ease his mind. He vacuumed, did the dishes, started the laundry, and had just sat down on the clean sofa when Louis walked out and placed the magazines back on Harry's lap. Harry covered his sensitive area before Louis could hurt it, though. Louis stomped off into the kitchen to make himself some tea, and Harry started flipping through the magazines, the large smile soon wearing off his mouth when he realized the magazines weren't marked in at all.

"LOUIS!" Harry shouted, and then started crying, because he was so clueless and didn't know what to get, and he knew crying would soften Louis up, so he threw in some sad noises.

Louis walked in the living room, sipping his tea, and shook his head. "Where's your pride, 'arry?" He asked, walking over to him and kissing his cheek. "Don't want anythin', I told ya. Don't fake cry over it."

Then Harry started to actually cry. Louis caught on and sat down beside him and handed him his tea. "Drink up." Harry did. "I mean it. You're all I need. And had a talk with mum last night," Louis casually decided to throw in. Harry stopped crying. "She was nice. Said it would be very nice to have me over for Christmas. I know you were stressing a lot, so I decided to just go for it. She also said that Felicite told her I was talking to everyone and that she was fine with it and wanted me there. Said she's excited to meet you."

Harry was so excited that he accidentally spilled the tea on the floor while trying to hug Louis. "I'm so happy for you," he quietly said. "Proud, too." Louis flushed. Harry kissed him sweetly and moved the magazines from his lap so that he could stand up and make Louis another cup of tea before trying to get the tea from the carpet.

December 13th.

"That one's pretty!" Harry happily said.

Himself, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Madeline, all drove out of the city to see the Christmas lights a neighborhood is famous for having. They all parked their cars and walked around street to street, each house decorated beautifully and amazingly. Louis and Harry somehow ended up alone, taking their own sweet time in admiring the little things that made the Christmas lights really cool.

"It is," Louis agreed, his hand squeezing Harry's.

"Would you want that for your birthday?" Harry asked as he pointed to the mechanically moving reindeer glowing with lights.

Louis laughed. "Sure. Does the lawn come with it?"

"If that's what you want," Harry joked along. They started walking down the street again. Strangers were driving in cars and watching, too, and some of the people that lived here were giving out free hot chocolate, so that started attracting more people. It was nice.

"You did call your Grandma, didn't you?" Louis suddenly asked.

"Oh, yeah, I did. Told her we were free before Christmas. She was happy and then called Gemma, so we're going there before, and then to your mum's on Christmas day. Right? And we might have to spend your birthday at Gran's, you know. Tell me if you don't want to. Tell me something."