142-You're A Stripper

CREDIT TUMBLR

Harry: You slightly sat down on the mans lap, who just paid for a lap dance with you, and started to rub your bum against his crotch. After his personal show he invited you for a drink. You gladly accepted his offer and you two went to the bar in the back of the strip club. Since he was wearing really tight jeans his boner wasn't as prominent as it actually was. It must have hurt terribly, but he just brushed it off and talked to you. Soon he invited you on a 'date', which wasn't the first time to happen to you and still it was weird. "Oh" you breathed, "I- I'm sorry... but I don't make house calls... lap dances only." He slightly chuckled and looked down at his drink, swaying it slowly. "No. I meant a real date. I- You seem really nice and I like you." "Oh..." You thought about it for a moment and decided for it. He didn't seem like the other guys who walked in and out of this club and he wasn't bad-looking either. You grabbed a pen and a napkin from behind the bar and wrote down your number. You handed it to him and walked backstage to your dressing room, saying "I'll be waiting for your call, Harry."

Niall: You grabbed your stuff and walked out of the club to where your boyfriend was already waiting. Opening the car door, you let yourself fall into the seat and gave Niall a quick peck. "How was work?" he mumbled, starting the engine. "It was alright I guess" you answered as you left the park lot. The first few minutes of the ride were quiet until you came to a stop at a traffic light and he broke the silence. "Am I ever getting used to it?" he sighed, running a hand over his face and through his hair. "Probably not" he admitted, "[Y/N], I'm never going to get used to your job." You fiddled with the hem of your shirt, mumbling, "It's just for university. You know that. And in only a few weeks I'm graduating, then I'll quit." He groaned. "I know. I know. But it would be so much easier, if you'd let me help you, princess." "Niall, please. We already talked about that." He took your hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Yeah, but this time you aren't winning. I'm never going to let you enter that club again and I'll pay for university. That's it." Before you could protest he crashed his lips onto yours and squeezed your hand tighter.

Louis: "Is it really necessary to have this thing in our bedroom, [Y/N]?" Louis mumbled under his breath, eyeing the pole. You rolled your eyes. "First of all, Louis: This is not a thing, this is a pole. And second: Yes. I need it to practice or otherwise I won't get better." He sighed, letting himself fall onto the bed. "But it reminds me on your job and that you dance infront of other men on this thing." "Pole." "I don't like it." He placed his hands behind his head and shut his eyes. "I understand you, Louis. But you knew what my job was when we got into this relationship and you have to live with it now." "I knoooow" he sighed, "But I still don't like to be reminded that other men ogle you." You slightly chuckled. "I bet you won't say that tonight" you challenged. His eyes opened abruptly. "Huh?" You kneeled onto the end of the bed, supporting your body with your arms as you slowly crawled ontop of his lying frame. You put you hands on his chest and whispered seductively, "I have to practice tonight and I just choose you to be my special and only viewer."

Liam: "Don't you dare to touch her" Liam growled at the man who was about to put a banknote into your panties. "But-" "Can't you listen? The instruction earlier was to throw it onto stage and not to put it into her outfit." The man backed off, putting his hands up in defeat, "Alright, mate." Liam let out a loud puff and sat back down in his seat, observing the room for other gropers. When the music stopped and your set was done, you gathered the money from stage and walked over to Liam. He handed you a dressing gown, which you wrapped around your sweaty-glitter body, and a cocktail. "Thank you" you breathed, taking a sip of the drink. "Some of the men here are fucking unpolite" Liam muttered, eyeing the room. "I know" you stated, sitting down across from him, "But it's getting better. The frequesters already know I belong to you." He huffed, "But they still glare at you as if they... you know..." You took his hand yours and reassured him, "Liam, I won't have sex with any of them. I've got you and I'm only dancing here. Nothing else." He let out a long breath he didn't even know he was holding and brought your hand up to his mouth, kissing it softly. "I know, babe. I love you."

Zayn: "[Y/N]?" Zayn asked randomly as you were cuddling on the couch. "Mhm?" you murmured sleepy into the crook of his neck. "Your co-worker called earlier and she said you have no work tomorrow." Even though this was good news, your heart started to beat rapidly. "Oh, thank you. Did- did you talk to her?" you asked cautiously. "Yes." You let out a quiet "Oh" and your heat was thumping all the way up to your ears. "[Y/N], just so you know. I trust you and I love you and nothing could ever change that. But I'm not sure if I support what you're doing." You sat up and looked down at him, "That's just the reason why I didn't tell you." You ran a hand through your hair. "It's for school. And when I'm graduating I'll stop immediately. But for now I need the money." He sat up too and caught your face between his hands. "I know, baby and I understand. But I can take care of you. I can take care of both of us. You don't need to do that anymore." He kissed you and leaned his forehead onto yours. "Tomorrow I'll drive you to your work and I'll help you to quit your job. I don't want you to do this anymore. I love you and I'll help you through this, alright?"