77-He Has A Sneezing Fit

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: You laughed softly at the show that you and Louis were watching, rubbing your hand gently on his thigh. "I love this show." You laughed and looked over at Lou, "I know. I love i-" He started but was cut off by a chain of random sneezes. His little button nose, scrunched up and he squeezed his eyes shut. "You okay?" You ask with a small laugh as he finally stops. He nods and wipes his eyes. "You're so adorable." You say softly as he grins and pecks your forehead. 

Niall: You laughed loudly as he tackled you and continued to tickle your sides. "Ni, stop it!" You shouted as you kicked your feet up in protest. "Never!" He laughed as he ducked down and pecked your lips before starting to tickle you again. He sneezed once but continued to tickle you, then suddenly he started sneezing over and over, his face scrunched up. You laughed and slid out from under his grip. "Karma." You laughed as you ran away. 

Liam: "Babe, you need to take the medicine." You sighed as you held out the pink liquid towards him. He shook his head and cleared his throat, "No. I'm fine, see?" He asks before beginning to sneeze again. You smiled as you watch him cover up his mouth, sneezing loudly. Once he stopped you smiled and pecked his nose. "Take the medicine, Liam." You muttered. He nods and takes it from your hands. 

Zayn: You stood on the side stage and leaned against Zayn's mum who was here for the week on tour. Zayn lifted the microphone up to his mouth and began singing, but stopping suddenly. He leaned his face into the crook of his arm and began sneezing. You laughed as you watch his expression change from serious to a scrunched up face. Thankfully, Liam picked up his solo and he recovered quickly, flashing you a small smile. 

Harry: "What about these? They're really bright and pretty." Harry says holding up a bouquet of some kind of wild flowers. "They're...cute?" You muttered, shrugging as you looked at other selections of flowers for your wedding bouquet. "C'mon, they even smell good!" He grins and sticks his nose in the flowers. As he pulled back you noticed all the pollen on his nose as he began sneezing loudly, his nose scrunching up and his eyes shutting tightly. You laughed and took the flowers from him, "Yeah we won't be getting these." You joke as he finally recovered from the sneezes. "Shut up," He muttered with a small laugh.