129-You are his ex

CREDIT TUMBLR

Niall- "What am i doing here?" you asked Harry. You were asked to fill in for Lou because she was to sick to do the boys hair today. Even though you still kept in touch with Harry and the boys, you didn't talk to Niall since the break up. In fact you try to avoid him at anytime. It hurt to not know why he broke up with you. He just left you a voice mail saying he was sorry. You quit your job as one of the boys' stylist and went on to work at a hair cuttery in the city. Either way you did all you could to stay away from Niall. You were to worried of what you would say to him if you ever saw him. "Come on. We need you, i promise it wont be that bad." harry told you. "Niall will be there?" you asked knowing he would. "Duh, (Y/N). Dont worry about what he thinks" he said. "i'm not worried about him, but more about how much i can hold back to him." you stated. You walked in and started to set up the chair for the boys' interview. Louis and Liam walked in and gave you a huge hug and told you how much they had missed you. You were finished with all the boys' hair besides Niall, who was running late. "Where's niall?" you asked just wanting to get the day over with. "I'm right here." he said walking in. He didn't even notice that it was you who asked where he was. Once he looked up to see you he stopped dead in his tracks. "What are you doing here?" he asked, mouth opened wide.

Liam- "Who is on the show today?" you asked your boss. "I believe One Direction." he said making you hate your job. "great." you sarcastically said. "Whats that mean?" he asked you. "Oh,nothing." you said walking away. You started to get in the makeup and hair chair to get ready for the show. You have interviewed many people, including Liam. That's actually how you two meet, but now that you and Liam are done, you have spoken much to him or any of the boys for that matter. Liam knew exactly what television show you worked for and he was just as nervous as you were. Neither of you knew why it was so nerve racking when both of you left on good terms. Well, each of you thought you did, but secretly you both didn't want it to end. "Rehearsals, lets go." the director said. You were sitting across from the boys and your co-worker asked all the question for the boys. You sat there trying not to make eye contact with any of the boys. "(Y/N), can i have a word with you?" your boss asked interrupting the practice run. "yes?" you asked. "What are you doing? Do you want me to replace you?" he asked. "No, it just. How do you expect me to interview my ex?" "I dont know and i dont care. This is your job if you want it get back out there and do your job right." he said. You walked back to the couch where you were sitting before, trying to act as if everything was fine between the two of you.

Louis- You and Louis met when he was having a photo shoot for a magazine. You were an intern at the time, still learning the ropes of becoming a professional photographer. You met at the photo shoot and ever since you guys had been together. He was there when you had your first professional photo shoot and you got asked to work for a magazine. Now that you and Louis broke up, you haven't seen him since. You haven't even talked to him, but you were about to. The boys were having a photo shoot for the same magazine company you work for. Louis didn't know that you worked for this magazine company, as you have been bouncing around from company to company. But you sure knew that Louis was coming. It gave you butterflies in your stomach to think you will be face to face with him since you broke up. "(Y/N)!" Liam yelled running toward you. He smiled while hugging you. All the boys missed you, even if you didn't think so, Louis did too. "Just because you know me, doesn't mean your going to get away with goofing off. I have another shoot in 2 hours. So have to get this done." you giggled. You looked around to see if Louis was around but he wasn't, or you thought. "Hey." Louis said behind you making you jump. "Louis, you scared me." you replied. "Sorry." he giggled, but you could tell he was upset. It was awkward for you, but you didn't think Louis would be this upset. 

Zayn- It was an after party for the boys last concert. The after party was a the club you cater for. You knew it was for the boys, but you thought you would be done and out before the boys showed up. You met Zayn and a club ironically. At the time you work at the club as the bartender, but this time it was different. Zayn didn't know you were catering the party, to be honest he didn't even pay attention to that. You didn't think he would either, so you thought it was going to be just like another job, but no. They had you stay the whole night because i was a huge party and you had to constantly make sure that everything was stocked and prepared for more food. You were running around so much you didn't even think about Zayn. All of a sudden all the food was gone, people were getting hungry and the food wasn't ready. You were rushing back a forth to get everything out faster. The food finally came up. You and couple of other workers went to put the dish out on the table. You laid the tray down and turned to go back to the kitchen. You smacked right into a guy because you weren't pay attention. "You were always running into something." A familiar voice said. You didn't run into a random person, you ran into Zayn.

Harry- "(Y/N), i know this is last minute, but do you think you could come to the show and work tonight? We'll pay obviously." Paul said through the phone. You used to work for One Direction as an body guard. You were a bit short and little, so it was funny for the boys to see you as a body guard, but once it came to protecting the boys, or anyone else, you were good at your job. Just because you were small you knew how to protect and that's what Harry liked about you. But ever since you and Harry broke up, you quit and have been jobless since. "Umm," you started, "Please, we're short on people, and its a big show. If you want. i can make sure you aren't close to the boys." Paul said. He knew exactly how you felt and understood. "Okay." you agreed. "Be at the arena by 4. Go to gate 2." he said. You showed up, felling a bit better that you finally got to work, but you were trying to dodge Harry. You looked around for paul or anyone else to give you the uniform, finally someone gave you your attire and you got ready for the show. At first you were nervous, but once the show started you went back to your work mode. Though you did watch him preform a while, you had to stop because fans got through and had to push them back. The rest of the night you were trying to keep the girls back, even after the show was over. After the girls were sent home you went to turn in your uniform and go home. Walking down the hall way you didn't notice that the boys were behind you. "(Y/N)?" the familiar voice asked making you stop dead in your tracks.