111-"Im ready"

CREDIT TUMBLR

Niall- You and Niall decided to go bungee-jumping. "I'm ready, Niall. Let go." you said strapped up ready to jump. "Okay just be careful, please. I don't want you to get hurt." he said concerned. It's always nice to see him squirm a little knowing you could get hurt, especially on his watch. "I'll be fine." you giggled. "Just relax, Ni." you said knowing he wasn't going to. Then you jumped, successfully. Niall could now relax knowing you were safe.  

Liam- "I think i'm ready." you said out of blue. Well out of the blue for Liam. You, on the other hand, had been thinking about this for a while. You and Liam had been talking about having kids, but you are afraid he is going to be too busy. But lately you been really wanting this just like him. "Huh?" Liam was confused. "I'm ready to have kids." you got his complete attention. "Really?!" he was excited to finally have you on his side. 

Louis- "I'm just trying to take it easy. I just wish i wasn't sick." he exaggerated making you giggle. Louis had been on vocal rest for the complete time he was sick."I know, babe. You'll do fine. And if not they will understand." you said. "I know but i still a bit nervous." he said. You walked as far as you could to the stage with him."You ready?" you asked him. He sighed... "Yes, I'm ready." He gave you one last kiss before heading to the stage.

Zayn- "You okay?" Zayn asked. "Yes, maybe, yes! just nervous." and you were. This was your first performance... ever! And it's safe to say you were a bit nervous. You've been waiting for this your whole life and now it was finally here you became worried. What if they don't like you, what if you mess up? "You'll do great. I believe in you." he said kissing your forehead. "(Y/N), you all ready for the certain call?" the director asked. "Yes. I'm ready." 

Harry- Repelling. What were you thinking. What was Harry thinking... this isn't fun, this is scary! What if the rope snaps, then what. You would get hurt that's what. "You okay babe?" Harry said behind the railing, seeing he couldn't go any farther because of the ropes. "Sure." you were too focused on the wall. You were at the edge, ready to go on the side of the wall. "You ready?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." you answered still focused on the wall and the ground.