Chapter 27

SQREE!! OKAY, I KNOW THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT A/NS, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!! SAMGLADIATOR JUST POSTED A VIDEO OF A MURDER MYSTRY, On minecraft, with Majo_Ellen, Okami, Jerry, doughboi, and more, on a NEW Yandere high school map!! he said that he is going to do a reboot of it!! Eek!! the only catch so far is that it's going to be more of a solo rp, now, to celebrate this, we are getting a chapter!! along with, i want you all to vote on, what ship do you want to happen in this book!! :D Okay, now, your options are: Saurtis. Gram. and Som? Dam? XD? Anyone at all know what Sams and Doms ship name is XD? Now, don't pick the ship because of what YOU ship, it should be with which ones has the closer relationship with Sam in this book. you all have about 1-2 chapters tell it is chosen.

~After school.~

Sams POV.

We where walking with J and Chan were both walking to there houses, Me, Silly, Okami, Taurtis, and Grian are walking to the police station to get some weapons. "Any idea when Yuki should be attacking..?" Grian asked. "No... it could be any day however, we don't know how long she's been traveling." Okami asked. we finally made it to the door of the police staion. we walked in Okami talking the lead. she showed her badge to the person behind the desk. "Go right in! He's been waiting for you!" the person said before opening the door. we walked in. there behind the desk, sat Pufferfish Pete. "Pufferfish Pete?! How the heck did you get here?! Didn't you go crazy!?" I asked.  Taurtis gasped. "Brother!!!" Taurtis said. "My daughter is now dead to me now that she is dating a stupid Frog person!" Pete said. "Also hello Taurtis." Pete added.  "Anyway.. boys, the Yakuza are after you, because of this you, and this enitre city is in danger, you three are the only ones whom might have a chance of beating the Yakuza,  here, take these badges, they say you are part-time police men." Pete said. "Cool!" Taurtis said grabbing one. Grian nodded and grabbed one as well. i reached out and grabbed my as well. "Now, your old uniforms are in that box over there." Pete said. "Sweet! we get our old uniforms!" Taurtis said running over to the box. "Alright boys, get going back to your house, stay together, and stay alert. i also forgot to mention, your guns are in the box too so be careful not to drop the box and set them off." Pete said. "Ehh.. okay." Grian said. "Okay, come on guys lets get going home." I said before grabbing the box. the two nodded and we walked off. we started walking back home. "This is so exciting!! it was so much fun to be police men back home!" Taurtis said. "Meh, it was diffidently a better time... just not the part when.. Yuki wanted to kill me.." Grian muttered. I gazed down at the floor. We are getting closer to our house. "Hey guys! What's in the box..?" Someone asked. we looked over to see Aphmau. "It's not important, come on guys!" I said before running into the house. Dom was already there playing Gamecrab.  "Sup guys." Dom said. "Sup Dom!" Taurtis said before taking the box from me and opening it. there was three uniforms and three gun. "Man, it's been forever sense i got to last use a gun." I said. "I'm going to my room!" Taurtis said grabbing his gun and uniform. "Okay, i think i am going to try to make something to eat sense i am tired of eating out or just being forced to eat junkfood for dinner.." Grian muttered. "Okay." I said before grabbing my uniform and gun and then running up to my room.