Lunch. Chapter 10.

Aphmau POV.

Me, Sam, Grian, Taurtis, and Dom walked into the lunch room. "Wow, this is SO much bigger than our old lunch room, it was the size of a class room and had like, 6 tables, and a cage, don't ask." Sam said. i'm just going to ignore the fact about the cage.. "If you want to guys can sit with me and my friends." I said. "Sweet." Taurtis said, "Thanks." Grian said. "Sure." Sam said. "Ok." Dom said. "I'm sure my friends won't mind." I said running off to me and my friends table. "Who are they." Katelyn asked. "They just moved here, this is Sam, Grian, Taurtis, and Dom." I said happily. "Sup." Taurtis said. "Hello." Grian said. "Hi." Sam said. "Hi.." Dom said. "This is, Katelyn, Laurence, Garroth, Lucinda, Kawaii~chan, Teony, Nicole, Daaante, and Travis." I said happily. "I told them they can sit with us, is that ok?" I asked my friends. "Sure, the group needs another guy magic hybrid.. thing." Travis said. "Wow, not rude at all, i don't like being called a hybrid, that's why i wear my hat." Sam said. "Sorry." Travis said. "Wait, what his he?" Laurence asked. "I'm a rabbit hybrid.." Sam said. "And don't call him 'Bunny boy' unless you feel like getting your self killed." Grian said. "Yep." Sam said happily. "Are we just going to talk becouse i haven't ate any thing all day and i want to eat my Toritos." Taurtis said. "Toritos?" I asked him. "He just took Doritos and stuck a 'T' sticker on it, he got sued by Mr Dorito." Grian said. "Yea, My dad is a jerk, yes i'm the son of the jerk him self Dortio." Dom said. "Pfft, your name is Dom Dorito?" Katelyn asked. "Yea, he kicked me out of his house because i became attracted to guys because TAURTIS AND SAM DRESSED UP AS GIRLS AND RUINED MY LIFE!" Dom said. "I told you i didn't like you, and i didn't want to be Juilet, whos fault is that?"  Sam said. "Yea, then you kissed me." Taurtis said. "I swear i missed so much intresting stuff.." Grian said. all my friends were looking at Dom, Sam, and Taurtis like there crazy. "Lets just eat lunch." Taurtis said, we ate our lunchs and then soon the bell rang, we ran off to our classes, i had class with Katelyn, Nicole, Travis, and Vlad.

I know that this was a pretty short chapter, but i wanted to ask you guys something, do you want to see a bunch of chapters come up at once before i have to go on vacation, or have a chapter of this come out every other day? leave a comment and tell me what you want plz.