Magic class..Chapter 6.

(QUICK A/N! The song has nothing to do with the chapter i just found it on youtube and cant stop listening to it so i just had to show you guys XD)

Sams POV

The first class we had was History, after we told the class our names, Taurtis fell asleep, Dom wasn't paying any attention to the class, Grian seemed happy probably because this was the first class that his been in for awhile that was teaching some thing, sense all that ms. Okami did was set off fire works and have us gave contests that Silly always won.. and i was looking out the window, finely the bell rang wich woke Taurtis up, "Wha- I'M AWAKE!" the class kinda laughed at us and the teacher gave him a glare, GREAT.. another teacher that hates Taurtis, we walk out the class, "Ok, what do we have next?" i asked taking out my sceahdrule, "It looks like we have science next." Grian said. i looked down at mine and it said Magics? "Um.. mine says i have magics?" I said confused. "What? let me look at it." Grian took my schedule"Huh.. maybe you have to go because your a Hybrid and because of how you can kinda turn into a.. yea you know." Grian said. but That's so un-fair! i hate having to even have Him even metioned! "ugh.. great.." I said. "Don't worry it looks like we all have the same classes after your done with magics. " Grian said. "I don't want to go have to show everybody what i am though.." I said. "Why don't you just say that you're eyes change colors some times when your mad and that your a rabbit hybrid? it wouldn't be lying just not the full truth." Taurtis said. "That's not a bad idea.." i muttered. "You better get going or you're be late." Grian said. "Fine.. see ya guys next class!" i yelled running off looking down at the schedule. i ended up running into someone. "Ugh sorr- Oh hey Aphmau!" i said. "Oh hey, Sam!" she said, "Wheres your friends?" she asked me, "Oh.. i'm stuck going to magic class sense i'm a rabbit hybrid and stuff.." Oh, cool! that's where i'm going too." Wait, why is she going to magic class? "Wait.. why are you going to magic class?" i asked her, "Oh.. well... it's a long story but the point is i'm in your class! Travis, and two of my other friends Kawaii~chan and Lucinda are in that class too!" She said happily, "Come on i'll show you." She ran off and i ran after her, we got to class JUST before the bell ran, she went to her seat i was about to find a seat but then the teacher said : "Ah, you must be the new student! tell us about you're self." The teacher told me. "Ok.. my name is Sam Gladiator, i'm a Rabbit hybrid.. and my eyes some times changes colors when i'm mad at some thing or someone." i said, i mean it wasn't like it was a lie just not a full truth? "You're not a hybrid you're just wearing a hat!" someone said, i took a deep breath trying to calm down before i took off my beanie showing that the ears of it where attached to my head. they where all speachless but then some mev'wai said, "KAWAII~CHAN LOVES YOUR BUNNY EARS THERE SO KAWAII!" Kawaii~chan? isn't that one of the freinds Aphmau said was in this class? "Kawaii~chan no shouting in class!" The teacher said. "Sorry Sensei~kun.." i put my hat back on and went to sit down, this was going to be a long class isn't it.. ugh..