'Sha-dumb knights.' Chapter 9

Sams POV.

We just finished the phone call with Okami, we ran back to the class room and tried to act like nothing happend, but in realality my hole world is crashing down.. if Yuki is alive, it could ruin my life.. he could take over.. Yuki could use my insainty against me.. and i could go insane.. kill everyone.. Yuki will kill everyone i ever cared about.. i.. can't think about it.. just... just got to shake it off.. she can't possibly survive a fall off the roof! ugh.. just.. can't think about it.. finely the bell rang and we all left to the lunch room. "Is some thing wrong, sense you four got back to the class you guys looked worried." Aphmau said. "It's nothing." I said. "Ar- great.. the 'Shadow knights' are by the lockers infront of the lunch room.." Aph said. "Shadow knights?" Grian asked. "There the school bullys, they even black-mailed me to try to get me to join there little gang.." Aph said. "I miss being the school bully." Dom said sadly. "Do you want us to make you live in the dumbster?" I said. "Beside you got me thrown in jail, i don't know why you didn't get in trouble when you're the one that jumped me.." I said. "I dunno." Dom said. "Any way, i'm not scared of some bullys, most the people in our old town hated me.. WHY DID THEY ALL LIKE EVERY THING YOU DID TAURTIS!" I said. "Dunno." Taurtis said. "Trust me, if they seen what Sam could do when someone messed with him, they would be crying in a corner regreting ever talking to him.. or giving him your pokey.. and going to live with him.. or agreeing to dress up has Taurtis..." Grian trailed off. "NOT THE POINT!" i said snapping Grian out of his thoughts. "Sorry, but you have to admit after some of the things that happened to me sense hanging out with you could make some people ask them selfs why." Grian said. "We all know why." I said. "Lets just go i havn't ate any thing all day." I said walking towards the lunch room a guy with Black hair hair walked in front of us and said: "What do we have here?", then another guy with brown hair, and a girl with white hair came out. "Kitty, a little Bunny boy, some Brit, a guy with head phones he cut the wires off of, and some idiot in a little purple hat." The guy with the black hair said, Bunny boy, BUNNY... boy.. BUNNY BOY! "dId.. you.. just.. call.. me.. BUNNY BOY?!" I shouted. "Welp, second time today that Sams been triggered." Taurtis said. "Whats wrong is little bunny boy angry?" The white hair girl said. "Gene, Sasha, Zennix, leave them alone!" Aphmau said. "Why do that, Kitty?" The black haired guy said, i guess his name is Gene? "Because if you don't i'm going to hurt you so bad that you're never show your faces back in this school.." I said, my eyes are starting to turn red, then he, whispered to me, "jUst lEt mE STab thEm." No... i won't let you.. no matter how bad they deserve it... i won't.. "COme oN yoU doN'T juSt HAve TOo HAve mE take CONTROL, just stAB THem.." He said, ugh i'm not going to listen to you... "Is that a threat, Bunny boy?"  That Gene guy said. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE WENT THREW AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET MY CHANCE OF A NEW START GET RUINED BY SOME LOW FILTHY LITTLE 'Sha-dumb Knights'!" I shouted, some of the students where watching this by now, even that Stupid guy that was calling me Bunny boy in the hall, the teachers came and broke it up, we didn't get in trouble sense they said that those guys ditched every class so far today so most likely it was them that started the fight, "Sorry about them.. there jerks... i'm also sorry about what ever you went threw, i under stand that you guys don't want to talk about it." Aphmau said, "Thanks.. lets just get to lunch already." I said.