♡57♡

Anthony Miller,

I wrapped the Kaeden in his blanket and laid him in his bouncer. I looked over at Temperance as she did the same with Kaedon.

We are getting ready to go to this anniversary party for Charity's mom but getting ready with three kids is hell so me and Tempy have to chance because Rara put chocolate on my shirt and Kaedon spit up on Tempy shirt so we running all types of late.

"Let's hurry up before badass wake up." Tempy whispered looking at Rara who was knocked out on the couch.

I made sure she couldn't roll off and then ran upstairs to change me outfit. Once we was both changed we got their diaper bag well book bag together and I put all three car seats in the back seat of our car and then we slowly moved them from where they was laying to the car.

"High five baby we got in here without them waking up." Tempy said holding her hand up.

I have her a high five and then kissed her lips.

"You look amazing baybeh." I said backing out the driveway.

"Thank you baby and so do you." She said tuning around to clip the binkies on all the kids.

"Somebody was like your wife don't even look like she had three kids and I'm just like your wife look like she had ten."

"Anthony." She said looking at me.

"I was being honest."

"Plus size women are beautiful."

"They are very beautiful but she wasn't plus size."

She twisted her lips and turned her had to the side.

"She was skinny but her stomach was just ew."

"Stop talking about her."

"I'm not because before you got pregnant she called you fat and was like when you have kids you gone look sloppy and now I'm like my baybeh stomach damn near flat and your shit look ew."

"She called me fat? I'm not even fat I'm thick it's a difference."

"That's why she ew. Ion see how he can hit it. I mean I get some skinny women who have kids get like that wrinkled skin on their stomach and they can work with it but her shit just make you wanna throw up. I never see shit like that."

"I'm not about to mess with you Anthony." She said leaning back. "Our anniversary is next month." She said smiling.

"I know I can't wait. Don't even seen like we been married for two years."

"Sad part is I been pregnant both years." She said shaking her head.

"Good thing we done with kids. I can't deal with anymore labor. I might lose a hand."

Ion know what it is about her being in labor but I promise you she become the hulk when she grip my hand. Be having my ass feeling like I'm in labor.

"I don't think I can deal with anymore labor. My vajayjah need a break before it break."

I parked the car and just looked at her.

"Okay lets get the kids out." She said opening her door.

She put their book bag on and then grabbed Rara out her car seat while I grabbed both of the twins car seat.

We walked in the restaurant and to the little room where the dinner was being held.

"Thought y'all wasn't going to come." Mama T said grabbing Kaeden's car seat from me.

"It took us so long because your granddaughter is bad." Temperance said sitting down as I held her chair for her.

"Hello Anthony." The family said as I said down. "Hey Tempy."

"Hello." We said in unison.

I took Keadon out his car seat and let him lay in my arms as I picked up my menu you see what I wanted to order.

---

"Stop it Kairah Kalea Miller!" Temperance yelled as Rara kept taking the twins binkies. "I'm pop yo little bad ass if you don't stop it." She said causing Rara to sit in the floor and start crying.

This is how cooking dinner has been going since the twins been about a week old. See first Rara wasn't understanding that they are her little brothers so she was still looking under Tempy shirt but once she realized they wasn't in the belly no more she started fucking with them.

"Get you iPad and sit down." I said causing her to run off to the living room.

I wrapped my arms around Temperance as she cooked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"What I do?"

"Gave me to many kids to deal with at one time."

"You own a daycare."

"Yeah but I don't bring all of them home with me."

"Aye look the twins are exactly one year apart from Rara and that's what you wanted."

"That what I wanted when I found out I pregnant."

"You the one who stop taking birth control."

"You the one who can't pull out to save your life."

"Pull out game stronger then you edges don't ever play yourself."

"Can't tell skinny Khaled."

"Don't start with the name game Temperance."

"Okay I'm not." She said turning around to face me. "So no sex till New Years."

"No sex till our anniversary."

"Okay that give me some weeks to work on the body so I look real good in this little outfit I bought back when we was in Hawaii."

"What outfit?"

"Don't worry about."

I squinted my eyes and looked at her side ways.

"Go change one of yo shitty kids." She said causing me to turn around only to see all three of them smiling at me.

What is this thing called life? Because three shitty kids ain't it.

I changed all they little shitty asses with a blanket over my face because they just stink.

"You ready to eat?" Tempy asked while pumping her breast.

Yeah she still breastfeeding Rara but now Rara prefer to drink her milk from a bottle unless it's bedtime and she really ain't drinking milk like that anymore she actually only want her nipple when she sleep.

"Yeah." I said as the boys laid in their swings and Rara did ABC Mouse on her iPad.

"It's on the microwave." She said while taking the full bottle off and put an empty bottle on. "Every since I had the twins it's like I have to pump every two hours but with Rara it was like every four."

"I know it's crazy. The whole top shelf of our fridge is just milk bottles and half of the freezer is milk."

"Well I freeze it for when they go to daycare or when we ask Jaya or Lele to watch them."

"True." I said sitting her food across from her.

I feed myself and her as she pumped bottles.

I tell you team work is key when it come to taking care of three breastfeed babies.

| Excuse errors. |