♡50♡

Temperance Miller,

"Look who finally decided to come to work." Justin said as I walked into the daycare. "Thought you retired for a moment." He added causing some of the women to laugh.

I shook my head and walked to the front desk where everyone was standing around. I guess everyone is just waiting on the parents drop off the kids.

"I'm never retiring." I said causing Justin to roll his eyes.

"At the rate you and Ant going, you gon' need to just to have babies."

"Oh their is no more after these two little niggas are born. Ant made that very clear, he didn't want me to get pregnant again."

"Because you scared his ass to death. I never seen him so scared, he was ready to shit bricks."

"I was scared myself."

"Is childbirth really that bad?" One of the volunteer students named Hannah asked.

"Childbirth is beautiful, my husband is just overdramatic. He be doing the most."

"Oh."

"You overdramatic as well and so is Kairah." Justin said causing men to suck my teeth.

"Whatever. You have no right to talk with your overdramatic ass wife and kids."

He looked at me and then walked off. I held my laugh in and got ready to chase behind all these kids.

Anthony's Pov:

I looked at RaRa and waited for her to blink since we having a staring contest and a nigga eyes starting to burn.

"Really." Jaya said as she entered the my office.

I held my hand up and watched RaRa as she was about to move but in stead of blinking she hit me.

"Cheater just like yo momma." I said looking up at Jaya as RaRa grabbed an empty can.

" I said looking up at Jaya as RaRa grabbed an empty can

"A staring contest with a eight month old Anthony. Really?" Jay said causing me to tilt my head slightly.

"A cheating eight month old. She knew I was about to win and gone hit a nigga in the eye."

"She eight months."

"What you want?" I asked cause I was done with the criticism.

"Somebody named Chaz here to see you."