♡9♡

Temperance's Pov:

I fixed my pants and then walked out the bathroom.

"Ready?" Ant asked standing up.

"Just a little nervous." I said as we walked out the room.

Coty ran up to me which caused me to pick him up.

Even though my appointment is at 12, we have to leave early because we still have to drop Coty off at daycare. I had made things right with the workers there since Mama and Ant got Coty kicked out.

"We need to find a new daycare for him cause those people be making me mad mane." Ant said as he drove down the street.

"Hm they always nice to me." I said pulling my phone out.

I checked the time and seen it was only 11:20am, so I laid my seat back and closed my eyes.

Nothing wrong with taking a short nap.

"Baybeh we here." Ant said shaking me.

I sat up and noticed we was at my doctor's office.

"I already dropped Coty off." He said while getting out the car.

I got out and followed behind him into the building. I went to the book and began to sign in and then I noticed the date.

Oh shit Ant and D birthday in two weeks, I didn't even notice we was in February already. I signed my name and then sat beside Ant.

"Why ain't nobody tell me it was February."

"Damn baybeh I thought you knew. That's why D been acting all depressed. He feel like he getting old."

"I mean y'all ready to be 27, that's not really old."

"Right but aye let him be a drama king."

I nodded my head and then laid it on Ant's shoulder. Time is moving so fast and I can only imagine how fast it's going to move once we have kids.

"Temperance Miller" the nurse called out cause me to stand up.

I grabbed Anthony's hand and we followed her to the back. After she checked my vitals, we sat and waited on Dr. Coles.

"Hello Temperance and Anthony, how are y'all doing and congratulations."

"Thank you and we doing fine." Ant said giving her a small smile

"I'm just ready to get this over with, I know I can still get pregnant while I got it but I just feel like my body won't let me get pregnant with the cyst." I said looking at her.

"Understandable, have you took a test or have y'all been trying."

"We been trying and I took a test this morning and it said negative." I said causing Ant to look at me in shock.

"Was it a regular test?"

"Yes"

"Well pregnancy test can't really tell you until your about 6 weeks pregnant, so that could be the cause of the negative and also the negative is a good sign."

"It mean the cyst is gone?" Ant asked

"Only way to be sure is a ultrasound." She said getting the probe together.

With that I laid back on the exam table and lifted my shirt. I looked at the screen as she put the gel and probe on my stomach.

"Look like it is gone." Dr. Coles said with a smile.

"Yay, now I can stop stressing." I said as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

"I want you to come back in three weeks to make sure it hasn't came back."

"Okay" I said pulling my shirt down.

I got off the exam table and grabbed Ant hand. We walked out the doctors office and I couldn't help but smile. I don't know why but just knowing the cyst is gone is just making me happy.

"I'm so happy." I said kissing Ant's cheek.

"I see." He said opening my door for me.

"What you wanna do for your birthday." I asked as he drove off.

"Put a baybeh in you." He said with a smirk.

"Nah fuck that, you ain't wanna put a baby in my last night. You not putting one in me on your birthday."

"Now you know yo ass gone be saying something different when my birthday hit."

"No I'm not. I can get myself off." I said causing him to look at me. "Eyes on the road sir."

"I wish I would walk in the room and you getting yoself off, I will fuck you up Temperance."

"Ain't like I'm cheating."

"Might as well be."

"You make no sense right now."

"Put like this, if I ain't pleasing you then you cheating." He said pulling up at an ice cream place.

"New ice cream place."

"Yeah our old one ain't so safe." He said as we got out.

I nodded my head and followed him in the building.

"I wonder what that mocha ice cream taste like." I said looking at the menu that sat on the wall.

"Hm probably mocha." Ant said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes then walked to the bar.

"Can I get three scoops of the mocha on with whipped cream on top."

The girl nodded and then began to fix my ice cream.

"Here you go and your total is 3.50."

"Oh I'm on his bill."

"Like fuck you is."

"Nigga you better pay for my shit or you gone be lonely on your birthday."

"I'll pay for her ice cream." He said side eyeing me.

"Okay" the girl said looking at us awkwardly.

I went and sat at booth while Ant ordered his ice cream.

"You fucked up." He said sitting down in front of me.

"You know what I can't wait for."

"What?"

"To read the vows your wrote."

"I can't wait to read yours."

"Well looks like we need to make a baby then."

"Oh we are."

I nodded my head and then continued to eat my ice cream.

"We got an ice cream problem."

"At least you ain't got no clothes that require you to be a certain size."

"True, very true." I said before switching our bowls.

"Really?"

"Yes, sharing is caring."

"I'm remember that too."

"While you at it remember a happy wife is a happy life." I said smiling.

He shook his head at me and then laughed which caused me to laugh as well.