♡31♡

Temperance's Pov:

So I was in the middle of sending everyone the baby shower date and telling them to put it in they calendars when me and Anthony dumbasses thought I went in labor.

So we was in the emergency room making ourselves look like a complete dumbass only to find out the baby was only moving downward and and some other shit. I stop paying attention cause I was mad as hell cause we was in there looking like we ain't know the difference between a movement and labor.

"Baybeh the doctor said it's normal to think you labor considering how far you along you are. Don't feel bad, she said you like the tenth patient she seen today that had a false labor."

I shook my head and crossed my arms over my tummy.

"False labor my ass. She made that shit up but fuck her bald ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well look on the brightside baybeh." He said kissing my lips.

"Which is?"

"Your 34 weeks."

"I'm about to be 35 weeks in a day." I said looking at him.

"Damn birthing videos start when you 36 weeks, right? That's what we agreed on?"

"Yep" I said nodding my head.

I grabbed my bottle of water and looked at Ant.

"Want to go on a walk?" I asked sitting up.

I started working out once every week and I try to walk at least twice a week. I'm not a gym mom and don't plan on being one but they say if you walk or work out it helps during labor.

"Around the neighborhood or around the park?" He asked standing up.

"Park" I said getting off the bed.

I slipped on my slides and then walked down the stairs. I waited on Anthony while strolling on the gram.

"Ready belly?" Ant asked opening the door.

"Yes sir." I said following behind.

I waited at the car while Ant locked the house up.

"Ight belly let's get out of here." He said unlocking the car door.

I got in the car and slowly rocked side-to-side causing Ant to laugh as he started up the car.

"Baybeh what you doing?" He asked backing out the driveway.

"I don't know." I said before laughing. "I can't believe I'm be 35 weeks tomorrow." I added smiling.

You just don't get how excited I am. Like to be this far in my pregnancy and have nothing go wrong even after our near death moment, is a blessing on another level.

"You know I really can't wait for this baybeh shower. I really just want to know how you gone reveal the gender."

"You will see soon baby. Two more weeks and the baby shower is on. I can't wait for you to see the outfit I got you. We gone be a corny Tumblr couple." I said smiling.

"Oh no" He said causing me to laugh. "Don't make me look corny belly." He added while placing his free hand on my stomach.

"I have to baby, you know how long we been waiting. It's only right."

He shook his head and then parked the car. We got out the car and locked fingers.

"So on a scale from one to ten, how corny we gone be?" He asked as we started walking around.