♡38♡

Anthony Pov:

"So what you want to do?" I asked Temperance as we walked the track at the local high school.

She's due to go into labor tomorrow but I don't think she gone back it cause she been contracting all day and all last night.

"I'm still not sure if I want those go to the hospital right now. My water hasn't broke and my contractions are still hours apart." She said looking up at me.

"Have you delivered your mucus plug yet?" I asked as we walked back to the car.

"Yep, I delivered it two days ago."

I nodded my head and opened the door for her. I helped her in the car and then got in on the driver's side.

"If the contractions get any worse, I'm taking you to the hospital. Rather you want to go out not. I'm not about to sit and watch you cry out in pain for another night." I said looking at her.

Even though she only contracting every few hours it's like when they hit they hit hard and last night it got to the point all she could do was cry and not even move.

"Okay." She said looking at me. "You think I'll make it to, tomorrow?" She asked I started driving towards the house.

Once we made it to the house, I looked over at her and watched as her hand laid on her stomach and he eyebrows were frowned.

"Contraction?" I asked looking at her.

She nodded her head and then leaned forward a little bit.

I waited a few minutes while looking at the clock to see how long it was lasting. I looked from the clock and back at her and placed my hand on her stomach. Her stomach was hard which let me know she was still contracting.

"If you contract again within the next five minutes we going to the hospital." I said as her stomach starting feeling back to normal.

"But.."

"But nothing Temperance, both Dr. Coles and Dr. Lewis said if the hey start lasting 60 seconds and are five minutes apart it's time to bring you in. This one lasted 60 seconds." I said opening the door.

I walked over to her side and helped her out the car. We walked to the front door and I hit the lock on the key chain.

Once we entered the house Tempy walked straight to the kitchen and got some water.

"What's the move for the rest of the day?" I asked as she walked back into the living room.

She sat on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I mean it's only five now, so ion know." She said placing my hand on her tummy.

"Shit, movie day?" I suggested

"Sure"

She sat everything up in the living room and got the snacks ready in the kitchen. As soon as I was done with the snacks, the movie was ready.

We got comfortable on the couch and and started eating the popcorn as the movie started. After the movie went off, I stated searching for a new movie and Temperance went to fix more popcorn.

While I was looking for a movie, I heard something fall in the kitchen which cause me to jump up from the floor. I rushed in the kitchen and seen Temperance trying to clean up the mess she made but it was clear she was in pain.

"What happened?" I asked helping her up.

"I didn't mean to drop the cereal."

"How long and how far?" I asked looking her in the eyes.