♡52♡

Anthony Miller,

I looked at Temperance as she poured hot sauce on her popcorn. Now I know that's normal for some people but that fact that she also has cheese mixed with the popcorn is what makes it so nasty.

"Can I help you?" She asked looking from from her popcorn.

"You need to hurry up and have my kids because you fuck up they taste buds." I said looking at her.

We not really doing shit today for the simple fact we just a little boring family and all my pregnant wife wants to do is eat weird shit all day.

"You just look tired of being pregnant." I said looking at her as she just looked at her stomach.

"I am, I can't see my feet for shit and a nigga only five months pregnant. I just can't wait to have them. "

"I can't wait to see who they gone look like."

"Rara because she always messing with them." She said causing me to look over at Rara as she played with her blocks.

"Hopefully they ain't as bad as her lil self." I said shaking my head.

She so abusive and I have no clue where she get it from. Every time we get into a staring contest she hit a nigga in the eye.

"My baby not bad." Tempt said laying her head in my lap.

We all in the living room just looking chilling and looking at Paw Control. I don't even know what this shit about but it keeps Rara content and chilled out.

"This show is so interesting." Tempt said as I played with her hair.

"If you say so."

She chuckled to herself and then made her  comfortable.

---

I looked at the shelves as we walked through Babies R Us. We originally came to get our baby shower gift for Rob and Charity's baby shower but it soon turned into us shopping for Kaedon and Kaeden.

"Thought we came to buy a gift. For a baybeh shower that's like three months away."

They having their baby shower in October and we gone have ours in September. Only because there is a chance that Temperance will go in labor early.

"I got Lynn's stuff already." She said picking up some bottle nipples.

"That's the baybeh name?"

"Yeah, Lynn Renae Robinson." She said putting them in the buggy.

"I like it."

"Me too. But I also like our babies name. It fit them and they kind of named after my dad."

"I know Kaeden's middle name is after your father but what about Kaedon's?"

"My dad's middle name was Jayvan."

"Oh okay." I said picking up a few binkies.

"Sit down Kairah." Temperance said with her back turned to both me and Rara.

"She ain't even give you a chance to stand up lil mama." I said picking my lil baby up. "You gone be short like yo momma." I cooed to her while rocking side to side.

"Shut up Anthony." Tempy said putting some crib sheets in the buggy.

"Can we leave now?" I asked as she walked to another aisle.

"No because I need one more thing and then I'll have everything I need to decorate their room.

"What is the theme of their room? I haven't seen you pick up anything with cars, planes, or sports on it at all."

"You will see when we start decorating."

"When will that be?"

"As soon as we get home and get Rara feed, bathed, and sleep."

"Okay."

"You see this in a darker blue?" She asked looking at me.

"What's wrong with that blue?"

"It's two light. It's going to look feminine."

"Oh." I said looking for the item in a darker blue.

"Found it." She said throwing it in the buggy. "Lets go snicker doodle." She said walking towards the register.

---

"Let it go Anthony." Tempt said while she cooked dinner.

"You spent $500 in Babies R Us. What the fuck you mean let it go. That's a whole lot of damn money.

"I got the twins cribs and stuff baby."

"Two cribs didn't come up to no damn $500." I said looking at her.

"Okay baby damn, I'm sorry I spent 500 dollars at the store but I got the stuff the kids need."

"They better use every damn thing you brought too." I said shaking my head.

I can't believe she spent $500.51 at Babies R Us. Like how the fuck you spend that much in one day?

"Where we eating at baby? Down here or in the room?"

"Down here." I said putting Rara in her high chair. "Why everybody room had grey walls?" I asked her as she fixed plates.

Me and her room walls are grey, Rara walls are grey, and she had me paint the twins room grey about a week ago.

"Our room just became grey though."

We changed our room from all white about three weeks ago because white and kids just don't go well together.

"But to answer your questions yes but no. They are all different shades of grey." She said sitting my plate in front of me.

After we finished dinner and let Rara play for a while we finally got her washed and sleep.

"Time to start this project." Tempt said pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

I shook my head and grabbed my tools so that I could start putting their beds and dresser together.

- Anthony and Temperance's room -

 || There is a huge jump coming up next chapter

|| There is a huge jump coming up next chapter. Excuse errors. || • Also y'all should check out _Blue_Alsina_ book My Therapist. •