♡12♡

Temperance's Pov:

I had just put the last baby down for nap time and to say I'm tired is an understatement, I feel like haven't slept in days but every chance I get to take a nap I go to sleep. Then to make things worse my body has been killing me like my back has been giving me hell and so has my breast. And I'm hungry.

"Temperance you good?" One of the volunteers asked.

I decided to support community service hours here for the high school students and to my surprise I actually have more then three volunteers.

"Yeah I just don't feel so good and I'm hungry."

"What happened to your lunch?"

"Oh I ate it." I said pulling a chicken sandwich out my purse.

I sat it on the counter and started looking for the mayonnaise packets and the hot sauce packets I had put in there. Once I got them I put them on my sandwich and then looked at her.

"You have sandwiches in your purse?"

"Always stay prepared." I said before biting my sandwich.

"Oh okay." She said before walking off.

I shrugged my shoulders and then looked in my bag and pulled out some fries. I then put some on my sandwich and then continued eating. Once I was finished I went to the staff area and get me something to drink.

"You pregnant best friend?" Justin asked causing everybody to look at me.

They must be related to Anthony's family in some way.

"I don't know." I said before taking a sip of my drink.

"Hm probably." He said as I sat down.

I shrugged my shoulders and then looked at his plate.

"You want your fruit?"

"I put it on my plate didn't I?"

"Yeah okay." I said before taking his fruit.

"Where yo lunch?"

"I ate already and I ate all three of my snacks."

"Temperance it's only 12 and you didn't get in till 9."

"I was late?"

"Yep"

"See what had happened was Anthony cooked breakfast and then I had fell asleep."

"Anthony know you eating like this? Cause if he do I'm surprised you here, his little crazy would be think you pregnant and got a stomach worm all at the same time."

"Leave my baby alone, he can't help the fact he has an active imagination."

"That's probably why he so good at doing tattoos, you know he can visualize what people want and draw it."

"Yeah I guess."

"How his eye doctor's appointment go?"

"He has to where reading glasses while he tattoo now. He hates it but he doesn't have headaches all the time no more." I said eating his fruit.

I guess I have been eating a lot well I didn't really start needing to eat every hour it seem like till after Ant birthday. I don't know I might be pregnant but I really think I been pregnant before Ant birthday cause the morning sickness happened to me right after my last doctor's appointment and then ever since then I been feeling weird.

"How far could you possible be?" One of my workers asked sitting beside me.

"Any where from like 10 weeks to 2 weeks. But if I'm 2 weeks I shouldn't be feeling like this."