The Union Jack

Dean's POV

"I swear to God, Sam, if Moriarty pull anything this year, I'll," I sighed. I was sitting in Sam and Ten's room, throwing darts at bulletin board. I had put a picture of Moriarty, and aimed each dart at his head. So far, I haven't missed a single throw. I already threw six darts at his picture, and I had two left. "I don't know how I'm going to survive."

Sam sat up on his bed. "Well, you know what happened last year. That stunt the Americans and Moriarty pulled caused both of us to be admitted to the hospital. I don't really think we need a repeat of that. Not this year, and especially not this early in the school year."

I threw another dart. Once again, it hit Moriarty's head. "We're going to have a repeat of last year. You do realize that, I hope. There's no way that you can stop it."

"So what are you going to do about it? Put chalk in their underwear?" Sam sat up in his bed. "I know I can't force you to see some kind of reason not to do this, but please don't kill anyone."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to kill anyone, Bitch. I'm just going to pull the first move before those assholes have a chance to do anything to us. I can't have them try to hit us first, especially with some of the new kids in our group."

Sam shook his head. "No, you see, the Americans are going to aim their first prank at them. John, Ten, Liz, they're at risk. You saw what happened to Amy and Rory last year, they were petrified."

I nodded. "Hand me my phone."

Sam sighed, and threw my phone across the room. I dialed a number, and put the phone to my ears. "I'm just calling a couple people for back up. We're going to plan our first prank."

I heard my close friend pick up the phone. "I swear to god, Dean, I'm not going to bring you food again."

I laughed. "Relax, I just ate. Sammy and I are planning a prank, are you in?"

"Americans?"

"Who else?"

There was a slight pause. "Cas? You there?"

I heard shuffling in the background, followed by someone yelling at Castiel. "I'm in. Gabe and I will be there in five."

I hung up, and laid back on Ten's bed. "Cas and Gabe are on their way."

Sam shook his head. "Do you even have a prank planned out?"

I shrugged. "We could always take all their shit out of their room and replace it with British stuff..."

Sam laughed. "Is that the best you can think of?"

"It's the beginning of the year, Sammy. I can't think of the greatest prank in the world without getting warmed up!"

Sam rolled his eyes. "Whatever. That is a good plan, though."

"I know it is," I threw my last dart. I could already tell this one was going to hit its target. "I was the one that thought of it."

The dart hit Moriarty directly in the heart.

Bulls-eye.

*******

I woke up Friday morning and felt better about the day than any other day this past week. The day went by fast, as well, considering it was already four and classes ended forty five minutes ago. But it was great, considering the faster it went, the faster we could start the prank. I smiled at the thought. The prank. After the Novak brothers made their appearance, I explained what my plan was, and they agreed that we should do it, but bring in more people. After Gabriel begged for an hour, literally, Sam agreed to help. We ended up calling Sherlock and John, Nine, Ten and Eleven, or The Number Boys, as we started calling them, Rory and Jack, and finally Lestrade and Mycroft. The nine boys all agreed to help, decided to meet at 221B, and the thirteen of us made a plan that night.Sherlock and Mycroft told us that they had been spying on the Americans and found out that they were throwing a bonfire Friday night-their first of the year and one of their stupid traditions, so they would be out of their rooms.They also learned where their rooms were: Third floor, directly above our rooms. There were four escape routes: two staircases at either end of the hallway, the set of elevators in the middle, and if needed, we would all carry rope so we could swing down into our rooms. The plan was set up like this: