Chapter 19

I woke up to the sund of my alarm clock. Ugh! I forgot I had school today. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After my shower I went to pick out my outfit. I decided on a white tank top with a big heart in the middle, some black skinny jeans and a pair of white flip-flops. I curled my hair in loose curls. I put on some masscara and eye liner. Once I was done getting ready I walked down stairs to get something to eat.

  I walked into the kitchen to see my mom.

 " Hi mom." I said walking up to her and kissed her cheek.

 " Hi honey. Where have you been these past few days?"

 " Oh, I was with Niall. He wanted to spend time with me before he starts training again and wont be able to spend much time with me. I'm sorry if I worried you." 

 " Its okay. From now I would like a heads up before you disappear for hours at a time."

 " Okay."

 The rest of the time I had before I left for school we spent talking about anything and everything.I miss doing these kind of things with my mom.

" Well I have to get going. I don't want to be late for school."

" Okay. Bye! I love you!"

 " Bye! I love you too!" With that said I walked to my car and drove to school.

   After I parked my car and got I was takled my my twocrazy best friends.

 " Where have you been! I have been worried sick!" Autumn yelled.

 " Ya. Plus what is going on with you and Niall?" Jazzy asked.

 " I will tell you everything, don't worry." I told them while giggling.

 We walked inside the building together laughing and goofing around like we usally do. I haven't talked to Jake since I left last night. I said bye the girls and walked to my locker to get my things for class. I turned around to go to my first class when I bumped into someone.

 " Oops. Sorry." I said. I looked up to see it was Jake.

 " Oh, hey Jake."

 " Hey Em."

 " How have you been?" I asked.

 " Good. What about you?"

 " Good I guess.Listen, I'm sorry about Niall. He really needs to work on his anger. He didn't mean anything he said. He was just angry." I said.

 " Its fine. I'm pretty sure he meant everything he said. You really should stop apologizeing for every wrong thing he does. He should do it himself."

 " Ya I know. I told him last night that if he couldn't stand that we are friends then we shouldn't be friends." I said. We were in our first period class. We have pretty much every class together. We took our seats while continuing our conversation.

" Really?"

 " Ya. He didn't take it too well either. He thought I was just kidding, but I'm not. I wont stopbeing friends with someone who knows more about me then a guy who knows nothing about me. Its not happening. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life." It was true. I don't know what I would do If Jake wasn't in my life. He has been there for everything. When my parents split I was heart broken and he was there to help.

 " I can't believe you said that to him. I'm glade that you can't live without me because I can't without you too." He said smiling like a little kid who got desert after eating its veggies. I laughed at him and gave him a big hug. The bell rang for class and it began.