Chapter 11

I have been ignoring Niall's texts and calls all day. He would text me say how mad he is that I'm not answering him and what not but I don't care. Right now me, Jake, Autumn, and Jazzy are in my living room play Just Dance 4." Jake you suck at this game!" Autumn yelled at him." So. I love this game." We all burst out laughing. Right now Jake and Jazzy were playing and Jake was loosing. Its pretty funny watching Jake play. He cant dance if his life depended on it." I heard that Emily!" " Oops. Did I say that out loud." " Yes." Jazzy and Autumn said at the same time while laughing. " HA HA! In your face! I won you lost!" Jazzy yelled at him while doing a victory dance." OUR TURN!" Me and Autumn yelled at the same time. We started laughing. We picked the song " Trouble Maker" to dance to.

    We began dancing when there was a knock at the door." Jake go get that." I told him." What? Why me?" " Because you lost. Now go before I have jazzy kick you your ass again at this." I said." Fine." He went to open the door." Jake who is it? And hurry up!" He came back into the room looking like he had just seen a ghost." Dude. What is wrong with you."  Autumn and I had just finished and I won. I looked at him and froze. stood behind him was a really pissed off Niall." What are you doing here?" Jazzy said. I told Jazzy and Autumn everything and right now I could say that they wanted to rip his head off. When I told them they want to find him beat him till he knew how to treat a girl and not hurt her but I told them no because I was going to ignore him. They agreed to leave him alone but they still wanted to beat him. Now that he's here they might do that.

      " I came to see why my girlfriend was ignoring me but now I know." He said glaring at Jake." Well you can leave because right now you aren't wanted." Autumn said. He turned his glare to her." Don't glare at me boy. I will kick your ass." Autumn said. HE raised and eyebrow at her and then shook his head. He looked over at me and just stared. I got tiered of him staring at me so I walked over and sat by Jake," Look if you came to stare at me too you did now leave." I said not looking at him." I'm not going anywhere till I talk to you." He said walking over to me. Before he could take another step Jazzy and Autumn blocked his way." Well last time you wanted to 'talk' I ended up with a bruise on my face. Why don't you say what you want to say right here." I looked up at him this time." What I have to say to you has nothing to do with them so why don't they leave while I talk to you." He was no very angry. I stood up and walked in front of Jazzy and Autumn." Fine. Lets talk in the kitchen." I said walking to the kitchen with Niall following.

   I was leaning against the counter with a spoon and a jar of nutella." So. What do you want?" " Why have you been ignoring me?" " I was with my friends as you can see. We were having fun." " So. You still could have answered my calls and texts. You don't have to ignore me!" " Don't yell at me. I didn't answer you because I was having fun and I was pissed at you for last night and I didn't want to talk to you." " Did you read any of my texts or listen to the voice mails I left you. I said I was sorry. I was drunk and didn't know what I was thinking." " Yes I did. And you are right. You did think. You never think. You always do things without thinking." I put my spoon in the sink and nutella back in the cabinet. I turned around to Niall." Okay, we talked. You can go now." I said walking trying to get to the living room. See the key word is trying. I couldn't go because Niall had grabbed my arm which stopped me from going." What?" " I'm not done talking to you." " Well I am so let me go and leave my house." He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. He had my arms pinned to my side with his hands. I tried to move but he was too strong. See. This is why I want nothing to do with him anymore.

  " Why are you spending so much time with that prick Jake?" " I'm not. Niall let go. Your hurting me." That only made him squeeze harder. There will be bruises there in the morning." Then why are you letting him stay at your house? Why are you spending time with him?" " Because he is my friend. Let go Niall!" " No. You are MINE! NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YOU BUT ME!" Just then Jake, Jazzy, and Autumn came into the kitchen." That's it. I'm going to kick your ass." Jazzy said coming towards us. She jumped in his back. That got him to let go. Jake came and took her off." LET ME GO! I NEED TO KICK HIS ASS FOR HURTING HER!" She yelled. I went up to them and took Jazzy. Autumn, Jazzy, and I went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Jake was trying to get Niall to leave.

     " You should have let me kick his ass." " It doesn't matter. That's not going to help anything." " He will learn not mess with our friend or he will have to deal with us." Autumn said. I looked down at my arms too see bruises already forming on them. I heard Jake and Niall arguing while coming into the living room." I think I would be best if you leave and give her space!" " Don't tell me what to do! I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do!" " Well its not your house so you need to leave and give her some fucking space!"  Niall walked in once he was me he started walking towards me. Jazzy stood up and stood in front of me." Walk any closer to her and I will make sure that I cut your balls off and feed them to you." She said. He stopped a few feet away from us." I want to talk to Emily." He said threw gritted teeth. " Like hell I'll let you talk too her. You bruised her arms when you just wanted to 'talk' to her." He looked like he wanted to smash her face in. He looked at me then turned around and left. He slammed the door which made me jump a little.

     After Niall left we sat in silence. No said anything. I guess we all just wanted to think about what just happened. I am afraid about what Niall will do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Author's Note***

    Heyyyyy guys! I would like to say thanks for reading and liking my story. The other chapters might take longer to update and stuff because 1. I'm moving and I have to get my room and everything together and 2. my grandma and other people are reading it while I'm writing and it gets really aggregating so it takes longer to write. Any whooo like and comment. Let me know what you think and ask me any kind of questions you want if you would like to get to know me. I will put the question and answer in the next chapter.  THANKS!!!