Chapter 5

Recap:

I was dancing for a minute or two when I felt hands on my waist. I knew they weren't Niall's but I kept dancing." Hey sweet thing." " Hi." " So do you have a boyfriend or something?"

_____________________________________________________________________

"No." It was true. I didn't have a boyfriend. " Well, then lets have a good time. What do you say?" " Well, it depends. What do you have in mind?" Suddenly I was truned around and saw a very hot looking guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes. he was about 6'1 maybe 6'2. When I looked into his eyes I could see lust in them. I was frightened. I was still a virgin. I was still a virgin because my mother always told me that I should wait till I found some who I thougth deserved it. I never found that person." How about we go into one of the VIP rooms and you could show.me some things." " Um. I'm sorry but I really need to go." I tried to get out of his grip but he tightened it." Come on. I know you want to." " No no I really don't. I really need to leave. Please let go." I said trying to get out of his grip. " Lets go." " What! No! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed at him. He was dragging me to where the VIP room where." No. Please! Let go of me!" I was crying by now. I kept screaming at him but he kept dragging me to the room. All of the sudden I was let go and I fell to the floor. I look up to see the guy and Niall."What the fuck are you doing!" Niall yelled at the guy." Nothing. Just having some fun with this pretty little lady." The guy said while looking at me.

I gave the guy a disgusted look in which he just smirked at. You know, sometimes I think I should become a lesbian. I mean it wouldn't be as hard as it is with guys. Niall's voice brought me out of my thoughts." Not with her. She's MINE!" He yelled and punched that guy. I was still on the ground. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. The guy got off the ground and tackled Niall and started to punch him. God. Two guys fighting over one girl. I think I just might go lesbian. Niall flipped the over and started punching the guy. When I saw that the dude could take any more I got to my feet and ran to where they were." Niall stop!" I yelled but he just kept punching him. " Niall your going to kill him! Stop!" I grabbed his arm but he kept punching. I was on the verge if tears." Niall stop! Lets go home!" Niall punched him one last time and got off of him. I was scarred of Niall and crying. He turned around and his eyes were pitch black. It frightened me how strong Niall is. He could hurt me. He tries to grab my hand but I pulled away before he could. His eyes were blue again and looked sad." Niall. Take me home." I said and walked toward the door. Niall followed behind. We left the club and headed towards his car.

Niall unlocked the car and climbed in before he could do anything. He still had the look of sadness in them. I would of said something to him but I was too scared to say anything. If I was together with Niall he could take his anger out on me. Niall is very dangerous and I dont think I want that in my life.

It seemed like forever before we got to my house. I was about to get out when Niall grabbed my hand." Emily." I turned to look at him. " I'm sorry about what happened in the club. I couldn't control my anger. I don't like seeing you with other guys." " Niall," I have no idea what he is going to do when I tell him. I am so scared right now" I know your sorry but I don't think its a good idea for me to be with you. Your too dangerous. I'm sorry. Please just leave me alone." With that said I got out of his car.

I was about to unlock the door when I was pushed up against the wall next to the door. I looked at Niall to his eyes black like when he beat the guy in the club." No! You are MINE Emily. I will not leave you alone. I don't ever want to see you with another man. I will do what ever I want." He said." Niall, I can't be with you. You are too dangerous for me. You are so strong. You could hurt me and I wont risk that. Now please let go and leave me alone." I said while crying. "No. I will let you go but I will never leave you alone." He let go of me and stormed off to his car. I fell to floor and cried.

It was a few minutes when I realized I should go inside. I got up grabbed my keys, unlocked the door and went to my room. I put on some shorts and a tank top and went to sleep.

***Morning***

I woke up to the sun shinning through my window. I got out of bed and went to take a hot shower. When I got in the shower the hot water felt good. I got out and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink tank top that was kind of see through in the back and had white lips all over the front, and a pair of black converse. I went down stairs and to the kitchen to find something to eat. I found a note on the counter from my mom.

Note:

Emily,

I had to go into work early. I dont know if I will be back for dinner or not so I left you some money for food.

Love, Mom

I took the money and put it in my pocket. I got my phone and car keys to go out shopping. When I got in the car my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Niall. I hit the ignore button and made my way to the mall.

It was about a fifteen minute ride to the mall. When I got into the mall the first place I went to was Wet Seal. They have some really cute clothes. I bought a baby blue dress, a few shirts that had some cool designs. I got a black pencil skirt. I got pair of black sandle's and a pair of black gladiators. After that store I went to a few other stores and more clothes and shoes.

I got hungry. I went got ice cream from Dairy Queen. I was walking around eating my ice cream when my phone went off. It was Niall. He has been calling me non-stop all day. I decided to answer it to see what he wants.

"Hello." " Why the fuck haven't you been answer my call!" He yelled at me." Maybe because I said that I didn't to be with you because you have anger issues and you are too dangerous for me and I don't want that in my life." I said." Did you not hear what I said to last night?" " Yes I heard you. Do you think I want you around me. If you can control your anger issues and become less violent then maybe I would want to be around you. Until then I don't want to be around you." After I said that I hung up on him.

I walked to my car and drove home. I am so pissed right now. I don't want Niall in my life if he thinks he can run what I do with my life. Once I got home I threw my bags down on my floor and jumped on my bed. I decided to call Jazzy and tell her everything.

After the second ring she answered.

" Heyy." " Hey Jazzy." " Whats up babe. You sound depressed." " Its Niall." " What did he do. Do I need to kick his ass." " Haha. No. He wont leave me alone." " Why would to want him to leave you alone?" " He's too dangerous. He also has really bad anger issues. Like last night he took me to a club," " What!! He took you to a club!" " Yes. I was dancing with this really cute guy. Well he tries to rape me. Sort of. But then Niall came and beat the shit out of him. I was scared so I told him to take me home. He apologized and everthing. I told him that I didn't want to see him anymore and got of his car. He got all in my face and grabbed my wrist and said that I was his and he would never leave me alone. Now I have bruises. He called me all day today. When answered he yelled at me." " Wow. What do you think he will do? Do you want me to come over?" " I have no idea what he is going to do. Thats what scares me. I don't know if he is going to hurt me. You can come over if you want." " Hell ya I'm coming over. You don't know what is going to do. I'm on my way over. Oh and I'm not knocking when I get there." " Okay. See you when you get here." " Yup." After she said that she hung up on me.

There was a knock at the door. I went down stairs to see who it was. I scared. The knocks turned into banging.