Chapter 6

" Emily!" Oh shit. It's Niall. I dont want to open the door. I stopped at the bottom stair and just stood there." Open the fucking door!" He sounds really pissed. "No!" I yelled back." I just want to talk to you." " No Niall. I told you I didn't want to see you anymore. Plus I have plans and I need to get ready." I know I shouldn't have said that." Where are you going?" " That is none of you business. Now leave." " Emily. Let me in or I will break down this door." " Ugh! Fine!" I opened the door to see a very pissed off Naill. I gave him an innocent smile." Hi Niall." " Don't hi Niall me. Where are you going?" " I'm going out. Like I said before it is none of your business." I said and walked to thd kitchen to get some nutella.I grabbed a jar and a spoon and sat in chair looking at him. He walked in and stood right in front of me.

" Emily, please just tell me where you are going." "No." I sais while putting the spoonful of nutella in my mouth." Why! Why the fuck wont you tell me. Are trying to hide something!" Before I could answer the front door opened to Jazzy." Emily! I brought Autumn and Jake so we can go clubbing and meet some hot guys!" I looked at Niall to see his eyes turn black. Jazzy came into the kitchen with Autumn and Jake behind her." Hey! What's he doing here?" I ran up to Jake and jumped into his arms. "I missed you so much Jake!" " Haha. I missed you too Em." he said while hugging me. I let go and dragged him to sit at the table with me." I see you still love nutella." " Yup. I could never not love my baby." " Hey!" Jake said while pouting." Aww. I love you too." " Good." " Emily." Jazzy said. I looked over at her. She looked at me Ithen moved her eyes look at some one. I followed her eyes to Niall. He looked so mad. He was looking at Jake. Sending daggers at him." So are we going out or what?" Jake said." Yup. Just let me go change. Then we can leave. Jake can you put my nutella away. Pleaseeee." I said. I gave him the puppy dog eyes because I know it always works when I want him to do something for me." Fine, but only because I love you so much." I smiled and went to my room. Jazzy and Autumn can get rid of Niall. Jake and I have been best friends since third grade. We haven't really hung out together because he moved and then he moved back. I hung out with Autumn and Jazzy more than I do Jake. That's why I was so happy to see him.

I was looking through my closet for something to wear when my door slammed open. I turned around to find Niall." Niall! You can't just barge into my room like that!" I yelled at him. He walked into my room closed and locked the door. Damn him." Niall. What are doing?" " Who is Jake? Why the hell were you telling him you loved him!" " Niall he is my best friend. Geez don't get your panties in a twist. And so what if I tell him I love him. I mean it in a friendly way. God! Why do you even care. I told not to come around me until you took care of your anger." I said looking at him." I can control my anger." " How? You have shown me that you can!" " Emily!" " You are angry with me. Your angry right now!" " I'm sorry. You made me mad when wouldn't tell where you were going and when you told that Jake guy you loved him." " Niall, I need you to give me space. Leave me alone for a few days. In those few days call me or something and tell me how your anger is. Then maybe I might be with you. Until then leave me alone." " I can't." " Why can't you?" " I have calmed down. Please don't go out tonight and spend it with me." He looked at me with pleadings eyes." I know you have calmed down," " Then spend tonight with me. Please." God! He relly doesn't get the hint." I can't spend tonight with you." Niall came and pulled me into a hug." That's too bad because you are. I am not taking no for an answer." He let go of me and went down stairs. He is such an ass. I heard the front door close. I closed my bedroom door and locked it. I went to my window to Jazzy, Autumn and Jake leaving. "Emily open the door" Niall said in a calm voice." Nope. You won't let me go out with my friends so I am staying in my room." I said while sitting on my bed." Emily, you can't stay in your room all night." " Yes I can." I took out my Ipod and my headphones and listened to music and playing Temple run. I know he is going to be mad at me for ignoring him but I don't care.

I looked at the time on my iPod and saw that it was around 9 o'clock. I took off my head phones to hear silence. I was getting hungry so I went to the door and put my ear up to it. I didn't hear anything so I opened the door and looked down the hallway to see nothing. I crept down stairs. I looked in the living room to see nothing. I walked into the kitchen and went straight for the nutella." I thought you could stay in your room all night." I jumped not expecting that." I can. I was hungry and wanted nutella. I can never turn my baby down." I said while hugging the jar." Your mom called and said she would be home in the morning." " What? Are you just going answer random peoples phones now?" He glared at me." Pack some clothes because your coming to my house." " No I'm not. I am staying right here in the safety of my home. You can leave."

He took my chin in his hand and forced me to look at him." GO.GET.SOME.CLOTHES." he said threw gritted teeth. I nodded my head. He let go and I ran upstairs and put clothes and my iPod in my bag and headed down stairs. When I got down stairs I went to the living room to see Niall on the sofa watching TV." I'm ready."  I said while looking at my feet. I heard him off the sofa. He came and stood in front of me." Look at me Emily." I shook my head no. I was too scared to look at him. He took my head in his hands softly and made me look at him." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt or scare you." He said looking me in the eyes." Its okay." I told him. He took my hand in his and lead me to the front door. When got out the front door I turned to lock. After locked the door Niall took my hand and we walked his car and got in.

  The car ride was silent. I looked out the window the whole time just thinking. I thought if he lost his tempter like that but worse, what would he do to me? He could anything. He could put me in the hospital or even worse kill me. I really need to stay away from him." What are you thinking about?" Niall asked." Us." " What about us?" " Niall, I cant be with you." " Why? What did I do to make think that you cant be with me?" " Its the temper Niall. You need to learn how to control it. When you get mad at me I don't know what you are going to do. You could hurt me Niall and I don't want to be in a relationship like that." I said looking at him. By now we were parked in front of his house." I wont ever hurt you. I might loose my temper but I would never hurt you." " How do I know that. Ever since I met you, your anger has gotten the best of you and it scares me." I said now looking at my hands." I scare you?" " Y-Yes" I looked up at him to see him staring at his house with a frown on his face." I don't mean to scare you." " I know." He got out of the car and came to my side and opened door.

  I looked around the house when we got inside. To my right was a living room with a huge white sofa and a white love seat. There is a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. To my left there were stairs that lead upstairs. In the back there is a kitchen. I followed Niall upstairs. He opened a door to what I think is his room. I walked in there was a king sized bed in the middle of the room,  a dresser on side, a walk in closet, and a bathroom. " You can change in the bathroom if you want." Niall said not looking at me." Okay." I said while walking to the bathroom. I walked in and closed and locked the door. The bathroom was huge. It had a shower with a glass door and a bath tub right next to it. I changed into my baby blue tank top and baby blue shorts. I walked out of the bathroom to Niall changing. He had a few tattoos on his back. He turned around and I could se his 6-pack. Man, I would love to run my tongue along those abs. What? What am I saying? I looked up to see Niall smirking at me." Like what you see princess?" I blushed and looked down." N-No."  I cant believe he caught me." So um where am I sleeping?" " In my bed." "  What!? NO!" " You are now get in." I didn't want to argue so I just got into the bed. I felt Niall get in next to me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him so my back was against his front."  Niall! What are you doing?" " Shh. Go  to sleep." He said. I huffed and closed my eyes and let the darkness come over me.