Chapter 14

After I made Jake his food I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. I wanted to go to the mall so I'll see if Jazzy and Autumn want to go. IF not I will make Jake go with me. Just so he can carry all my bags. After my shower I texted Jazzy and Autumn to see of they wanted to go to the mall then went to pick out my outfit. I decided to wear white strapless sundress with white sandals.  I checked my phone to see that Jazzy and Autumn text back.

 Jazzy- Sorry. I cant go today. My parents are making me out to a family BBQ.

 Autumn- Ya. I'll be over in about 10 minutes

 I texted Jazzy back saying it was okay. I went to put on some mascara and eyeliner and lip gloss. I went down stairs to see Jake watching TV." JAKE!" I yelled." WHAT!" He yelled back." Go get dressed we are going to the mall." " Why do I have to go?" " Because I made you breakfast. Go before I kick your butt." " Fine." He went to get dressed. I sat down playing in my phone till he came down." Is anyone else going?" " Ya. Autumn is. We have to wait for her." right after I said that there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door to see it was Autumn." Ready?" " Yup. Come on Jake." I said. I got everything I was going to take with me and then headed to my car." Why is Jake coming?" " So he can carry all the bags for us." " Hey! I heard that." Autumn and I laughed at him.

   When we got to the store the first place we went to was Forever 21. Autumn and I bought a ton of cloths there. Dresses, tank tops, t-shorts, shorts, jeans, anything that we liked we bought. We went to a few more stores for Autumn and I before we went to stores that Jake wanted to go too. He got a bunch of cloths. He is worse than a girl with cloths.

   After we went to a few more stores we went to the food court to get food." What do you girls want to eat?" Jake asked." PIZZA!" Autumn and I yelled at the same time. He laughed at us and went to get the pizza. Autumn and I went and found a seat for us to sit at." So, what's going on with you and Niall?" " Fine I guess." " What do you mean you guess. What happened after we left?" "  I went up to my room and went to sleep. I ignored his text and everything but he came over and took  me to his house. I ignored him the whole way there and at his house. He got pissed that I was ignoring him. I guess we kind of made up this morning. I don't know. Everything just seems so complicated when it has anything to do with Niall." I told her." So he came to your house and took you to his. Why?" " I don't know. He told me that he doesn't like that I hang out with Jake." " He is so jealous. He needs to control it and his anger. With the anger and the jealousy mixed together he can do some damage to or anybody else." " I know." We stopped talking about because we saw Jake coming with the pizza.

     As we were eating my phone vibrated. I took it out and looked at the text.

 Niall- Where are you?

 Me- At the mall with Autumn

 Niall- Anyone else?

 Me- No

 Niall- Don't lie to me Emily. I don't like  it when people lie to me.

 Me- Fine. Jake is here too. There are you happy.

Niall- No. I don't want you to hang out with him anymore

Me- Well that's too bad. He is my friend  and I will hang out with him if I want to. You don't have a say in what I do

 He text me back but I ignored it." Who was that?" Autumn asked." Niall. He wanted to know where I was." " Did you tell him?" " Ya. I told him that you and Jake were with me." " Is he mad?" Jake asked." Yes. He told me that I wasn't allowed to hang out with you anymore. I told him that I wasn't going to listen to him and that he has no say in what I do." I told them. Autumn looked at me then something behind me. My back was faced to the part of the mall where all of the stores and an exit is." What?" " Niall is here and he looks pissed." She said. I turned around to see Niall standing by the exit looked at us with his fist clenched. I turned back around and looked at them." Oh well. He can be mad all he wants but that's not going to do anything." I said." He's coming. He looks like he wants to kill some one. If he does I say Jake is the first one to go." Autumn said.

 "Hey! Why cant he kill you first?" " Will you two shut up. He wont kill any of you." " No. I wont kill anyone. I might just beat the shit out of him." I heard someone say from behind me. I looked up to see Niall." What are you doing here Niall." " I came to take you home." " Well, I don't want to. I am having fun with my friends." I looked back at Autumn and Jake. " Well, that's too bad. You are coming with me whether you like it or not." He grabbed my arm and yanked me out of my seat." OW. Niall your hurting me." I said. " If you would have listened to me I wouldn't have hurt you." " So you'll hurt me if I don't listen to you?" " No. Just get bags and lets go." " Fine. Bye guys." I grabbed my bags and followed Niall to his car." You are such an ass." I said once we got in." You make me an ass. If you would just listen to me I would yell or hurt you. I don't mean to hurt you but I you just make me so mad." " Good."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ***Author's Note***

 Heyy Lucky Bananas!!! I will add the other boys girlfriends when I either have everything about people who want to be their girlfriends or make up my own. I don't know when the next update will be but it might be awhile.

 Thanks!!!

   VOTE & COMMENT!!!