Chapter 18

Caitlin and I spent the whole timethe boys were training talking about anything and getting to know each other. She is a really funny girl. Every time we would laugh really loud the boys would look over at us with their eyebrows raised. We would just look at them and giggled.

 Caitlin told me about how her and Liam met. She said that she went to one of his fights and as she was leaving she bumped into him. She said that he took one look at her and decided that she was his. Kind of like how it was with Niall. She also told me a story about how when Liam took her to his place and she had slept in his bed and the next morning she woke up and forgot where she was. She found his arm around her waist and she screamed so loud that it woke Liam and fell off the bed hitting his head on the floor. Her and I couldnt stop laughing that the boys looked over at us and when I looked at Liam a burst out laughing. 

  " All right. Time to go home." Niall said walking over to us.

 " But I dont want to leave Caitlin!" I said wrapping my arms around her. I guess you could say that we became best friends within the short amount of time we were here.

 " Ya! I cant leave Emily!" She yelled while wrapping her arms around me.

 The boys just looked at each other and laughed at us.

 " You guys can see each other tomorrow." Liam said.

 " Ya besides it is getting late. We all need sleep." Niall said.

 Me and Caitlin look at each other and decided that we shoud go with them.

 " Fine. As long as we can see each other tomorrow." I said.

 " Okay" Both boys said at the same time.

  We said our goodbyes and left. The ride to Nialls house was silent, untill I told him something that she was going to hate.

 " You do know that I have to go home at some point. And I have to go back to school. I have missed too much already. I cant miss anymore."  

 " No." 

 " Niall you cant keep me from my life. I have to go home to my mom and have to go to school. I dont want to fall behind anymore. I have to go."

 " No. Not if that guy is going to be there." 

 " Really? He is my best friend. We have beenfriends since we were babbies. If you dont like him you better start because he isnt going anywhere. We will be friends we die. If you cant handle it then I guess I cant be with you."

 " So your telling me that if I dont accept the fact that your best friend is a guy and has a huge crush on you, you are going to leave me?I dont think so."

  " Well, then you two better get used to each other." I said. I am not going to stop being friend with Jake just becasue Niall doesn't like him. But then again I shouldn't pick my best friend over my boyfriend. I don't know what to do.

 " Niall plase jsut take me home." I said. I was starting to get a headache just thinking about what to do. I just wish they would get along..

 " No. Jake could be there. I don't want him around you or you around him." 

 " Niall James Horan. You take me home right now or I will not talk to ever again." I told him. 

 " You wouldn't do that to me."

 " Try me." I said glaring at him. I was tired. I just want to sleep in m own bed.

 " Fine." He said.

 " Thank you." I said. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

  The rest of the car ride was silent. We didn't talk. I know Niall is mad but I can't spend all day with him. We both have things to do. I have school and he has training. 

  I looked over at Niall as he pulled up to my house. I know he is mad.

 " I know you are mad but you are going to have to deal with it. I can't be with you 24/7." I told him. He didn't say anything. He didn't even look at me.

 " Bye." I said getting out of his car. As soon as I made it to my front door he was gone. So much for him not being that mad about this.

 I walked into a silent hosue. I wonder where everyone is. It was about 8:00pm. My mom should be home and if Jake is still here then he has to still here.

" Hello! Is anyone here!" I yelled. AllI got was silence. I walked upstairs and to the guest room where Jake was staying. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I walked in and there was no cloths or anything in here. Jake must have left. I went to my moms room and she wasn't there either. Must still be at work.

 I went to my room and got into some pjs and went to bed. Hopefully everything will be better tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 ***AUTHORS NOTE***

 Heyyy! Sorry that I didn't update till now. I just have been busy with family and other problems. Also sorry if it short.

I would like to get to know all my readers if you guys want I will start to ask questions and if you want you can ask question and I will answer them. I will start now.

My first question is ' How old are you guys'  I am 14.

Like I said you dont have to answer I just want to get to know you guys. 

Vote, Comment, and tell me what you guys think of my story!