Chapter 12

Jazzy and Autumn left a few hours after everything happened. They made sure that I was fine and everything. Jazzy kept asking if I wanted them to stay but I told them no because my mom would be home and I had Jake here with me. Once they left I told Jake that I was going to be in my room. So here I am laying in my bed just thinking and reading. I was in the middle of reading when I got a text. I finished my page and looked at the text. I looked at the name and froze. It was Niall.

 Niall- I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just upset that Jake was with you and the girls. I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you. I'll take you out to a fancy dinner or something.

 I don't know if I should text him back. I re-read the text about three times before I decided that I would text him back.

 Me-  Niall, I know your sorry. You say it all the time. I don't think I can do it anymore.

 I have a bad feeling that he isn't going to like what I said. I waited for him to reply but I never go it. I put my phone on my table beside bed and tried to sleep. Before I could fall into a deep sleep there was a knock at the front door. I got out of bed and slowly walked down the stairs to the front door." What do you want. I am trying to sleep." I said while opening the door. I was annoyed that I couldn't sleep and I love to sleep. I looked up to see Niall checking me out. I looked at myself to I was in short shorts and a black tank top." Hey. My eyes are up here." I told him. He looked at me smirking. I swear to god if he keeps smirking I will slap it off his face. Now that I think about it he does need to be slapped." Sorry babe, your just too hot to look away form." " Don't come to my house and act like everything is okay because its not. So leave now. I have a bed that is calling my name." I said while trying to close the door. I couldn't close the door because he put his foot in the way." What do you want Niall?" " I want to see you." " Well you did. Now leave so I can go to sleep." " No." He said while walking into my house." What are you doing!" I yelled. He ignored me and walked upstiars to my room. When i got to my room i saw Niall laying on my bed." Niall. What the hell are you doing. Get out of my room. Better yet get out of my house!" I yelled way too loud. Jake came out of the guest room rubing his eyes." Why are you yelling Emily." " Nothing. Just go back to bed." " No. Whats going on?" He siad walking to my door. He looked and saw Niall on my bed. Jake's face turned red and he looked angry." What is he doing here?" He asked looking at me." I dont know. I tried telling to leave. Plus hes in my bed. MY BED." I whinned. I really dont like people on my bed. Me and my bed have a very special relationship. It even talks to me. My mom thinks I'm goign crazy and my friend just think I'm weird." My bed is even complain that hes on it." I said to him. Niall looked at me like I was going crazy.

     " You need to leave. I sugesst you get off her bed to before she flips out." Jake said. I do. When people dont get off my bed when I tell them too i get mad and flip out on them." Niall. Really get off my bed. It doesnt like you on it." I really need to give it a name. Maybe Maggie. Ya!" No. I'm quite comfy right here." " Niall! Maggie doesnt like you!" " Who the hell is Maggie?" Both Jake and Niall asked." My bed duh"  " You know what. Niall can stay there. Come on Jake. Lets go to bed." Jake looked at me like I'm crazy. See I've know Jake for about 3 years maybe and we always had sleep overs. We would always sleep in the same bed. I didnt care he didnt either. " Your not sleeping with him." " Oh ya. Watch me." I grabbed Jake's hand and dragged him to the guest room. i let go and got cumfy in the bed while Jake jsut stood there looking lost." Come on Jake." I told him. He was about to get in but Niall stopped him." You get in that bed with and I will make sure that I break every bone in your body." Jake looked between Niall and me." Dont listen to him." Jake walked to the bed. Before he could get in Niall pulled him away and came to the bed. He reached and grabbed me." Niall! Let go!" He flung me over his sholder and started to walk out of the room and back to my room. He threw me on the bed." What the hell is your problem!?" " You would actually think I would let that prick sleep in the same bed as you?" " Well, do you think I'll actually sleep in the same bed with an ass like you!" I yelled. Wrong words to say." I'm an ass! I'll show you an ass." " Niall." I started to back away as he came closer to me.

  He grabbed my feet and dragged me back to him. " Niall! Stop!" He picked me up again and slung me over his sholder again and walked out of the house to his car. Jake was following trying to do something but he couldnt. " Niall! Put me down!" He walked to the passenger side of his car and opened the door and put me in the seat. I tried to get out but he held my legs and arms down while he put the seat belt on." Jake! Help me!" I screamed. He started to come towrds the car. Niall closed the door and walked over to Jake and punched him. I screamed trying to get out but I couldnt because he cjhild locked the door. Niall came and got into the car and started it.

   We drove in silence. I didnt want to talk to him. I didnt even want to look at him. I cant believe he did that. This is kidnapping right. I'm in his car against my will. I am pretty sure this is kidnapping. I looked out my window the whole time wanting to go back and help Jake. I cant believe that Niall punched him. I hate Niall. I could care less if he got hit by a truck. If he did i want to be the one driving the truck. Even if i went to jail for killing him I would have got my revenge for all the things he has done to me.

   We arrived at Niall's house. Niall got out and come to my side. He opened the door and waited for me to get out. I looked forward and crossed my arms over my chest. I am not moving from this spot. Niall huffed and reached over and undid the seat belt and uncrossed my arms. He lifted me up and threw me over his sholder. I didnt do anything. I was going to ignore him.' I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him'. I kept saying in my head. We got to the front and he opened it and set me on the ground. I ran over to one of the corners and sat down and crossed my arms over my chest again. I know I'm acting childish but I dont care." Are you going to sit there all night?" He asked. I just ignored him and looked at anything that wasnt him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        ***Authors Note***

 SUP MY LUCKY BANANAS! So I am living with my grandma for a week so I will work on the other chapters and update them when I finish them this week. But it will be awhile before I update again. Maybe. This weekend I am going to my new house to get everything set up and stuff. Our um land lords are twins and like in their twenties I think. I met one and his name is Patrick and he is HOT! I still have to meet his brother.  Patrick as been to ireland and proposed to his girlfriend in a castle and my mom is mad because she thinks he is hot too. Any way I dont know when I will update after I move and get settled in my new house.

  Comment and vote. Comment what you think if the story and I'm adding the other boys and they are going to have girlfriends so if you want to be one of their girlfirends leave in the comments what boy you want  and things about you like your hair color and stuff that would help describe you for when you come into the story. Leave your name 2!

   THANK YOU LUCKY BANANAS!