Twenty

"P'Arthit...are you really not going to come?"

The sadness in Kongpop's voice hurt Arthit's conscience. It wasn't like he was doing this on purpose. He had been called to work and though he has been working for two years, he was still considered a junior so he couldn't be fussy.

He couldn't possibly demand a holiday just because he wanted to attend his boyfriends graduation!

Even so, the feeling of guilt ate at his heart, especially now that Kongpop knows. Kongpop had been so excited earlier. He would finally he graduated and working like his P'Arthit and they would move in together and build a life from here onwards. This was a mark to a new chapter in their relationship of sorts.

"I'm sorry..."

There is a pause and Arthit knows Kongpop probably wants to protest but he also knows that he won't. 

"It's ok. I'll see you at home?" Arthit doesn't know when his own apartment had become 'home' for Kongpop but regardless he nods, then realises his boyfriend can't see him and quickly sends an audible agreement.

*

Kongpop is disappointed. He won't deny it. But he understands that P'Arthit is genuinely busy. He knows he wouldn't miss this day if he could help it. He knows his love wants to be there with him on this day. He knows. But that doesn't mean he likes it.

He wanted Arthit here today.  He wanted to take him to the cheering room and maybe reminisce. He wanted to walk around the university one last time with him. He wanted to order Pink milk and coffee from the University canteen one last time. This would probably be one of the last times they could be here at the University together.

But P'Arthit won't be coming

It saddens him and Kongpop mopes around all day. Even his batch mates  humorous happy shenanigans doesn't lift his mood. He sits poker faced throughout the graduation ceremony, fingers pulling at his robe and mind far away with his P'Arthit. He doesn't even hear his name being called and is pinched by multiple hands with yells of "Kongpop!" bringing him back to the hall.

The valedictorian speech is also something he does in a daze, same with the many photos and meeting of friends families who've come from near and far to attend their child's graduation. He's own parents had thrown  mini party on campus and It's well into the afternoon when Kongpop finally finds himself alone. His graduation gown is lost somewhere with the cap being the first to go.

This was possibly his last walk down these walkways and the fact that he has to do it alone makes him feel sad. He missed his P'Arthit today. With a sigh, Kongpop securely places his diploma away and makes he's way towards the entrance of the university.  He greets all the ones left around, mostly the younger students and tries to ignore the subtle flirting from some of the first and second year students. Making multiple excuses to not join parties he walks out the entrance and into a group of squealing first years. He rolls his eyes at them yet still looks curiously towards what they are so excited about.

Standing outside the entrance Kongpop finds his P'Arthit.

It looks like he had rushed from work and hadn't had time to properly change yet still the causal wear he wore along with his aviators had him looking so cute and handsome

It looks like he had rushed from work and hadn't had time to properly change yet still the causal wear he wore along with his aviators had him looking so cute and handsome. His lips seemed more pink today, his cheeks chubbier. In his hand he carried balloons with congratulations written on them.

His P'Arthit had somehow made it!

For once Kongpop leaves his inhibitions behind and walks forward in firm steps and picks up Arthit in a hug once he reaches him.

"P'Arthit you came.  You really really came." He breathes into the hug, snuggling the slightly smaller man into his arms

The protests of the older man is ignored and Kongpop hugs him tighter (the squealing continues behind them and is now somewhat louder)

"Thank you!! I really really wanted you here today."

"I did promise before that I would come. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier."

"W-What is it?" Arthit asked when Kongpop becomes a little too silent, eyes staring at Arthit with a look that Arthit knows will be his undoing one day.

"I want to kiss you P," is the cheeky reply and Arthit uses the balloons in his hands to beat up Kongpop. And as Kongpop ducks, Arthit pulls him closer, lips landing on his boyfriends in a soft kiss.

"Congratulations," Arthit mutters shyly as his shocked boyfriend stares at him in awe, eyes shining of a million stars, "I'm so proud of you

"Congratulations," Arthit mutters shyly as his shocked boyfriend stares at him in awe, eyes shining of a million stars, "I'm so proud of you."

And again Kongpop has his Arthit in a bear hug. He squeezes his body close, chin resting on the broad shoulder and nose almost buried in Arthit's hair.

"I love you P'Arthit, I'll love you forever. There is no one else I will ever love like I love you."

*
*
*
*
*
HI.  Shiv here. Thank you so much for all the love you guys have given my small fic-let's. Thank you for the kind and encouraging comments and your generous votes!!! Love you all!!

Here's sexy Kong/Arthit for you