Twelve

Arthit looked up from Pink milk, eyes going to the boy staring at the bowl in front of him.

"Why aren't you eating what I ordered for you?"

Kongpop looks up, eyes pleading and lips in a small pout. His P'Arthit had ordered it and he loved the gesture but, "P'Arthit, you know I can't eat spicy food well."

Arthit would never admit how much his heart flutters at Kongpop's every action. He is a handsome man but there are times when he is so utterly adorable that it makes Arthit want to fulfill his every wish.

And that is exactly what he does as he slides Kongpop's bowl towards himself and his own towards Kongpop, "Eat that," he mutters with a blush,"I haven't put the chillies in yet." And he digs in avoiding Kongpop's eyes that he knows are probably shining a bit too bright for his liking

" And he digs in avoiding Kongpop's eyes that he knows are probably shining a bit too bright for his liking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But when he is through two mouthfuls of noodles and still Kongpop hasn't moved, "What is it now?"

"P'Arthit....I really love how kind you are to me. It makes me love you even more."

A smile tugs at his lips as Arthit looks down consciously

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A smile tugs at his lips as Arthit looks down consciously.

He wonders if he will ever get used to Kongpop and his shameless flirting ways...

.
.
.
.
.
.
4.30am and I can't sleep 😭😭😭